What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to try to eat some food.  I just managed to crawl back in from leaf clean up around 7:30pm and will be getting ready to go food shopping for Thanksgiving in a couple of hours. 

Hopefully, I don't fall to sleep because cooking will start at the 10am tomorrow morning and everything needs to be at the house.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Getting ready to do a Thanksgiving midnight run shopping to Meijer with the Monchichis...since they do not have school tomorrow.

~~~~~

The Monchichis have been wanting to go on a midnight run ever since they heard me talk about it years ago.  However, they always fell asleep before it was time to take off.  Now they are older.  Let's see how this goes. :evil:

15 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

The Monchichis have been wanting to go on a midnight run ever since they heard me talk about it years ago.  However, they always fell asleep before it was time to take off.  Now they are older.  Let's see how this goes. :evil:

~~~~~

The boy actually made it through the entire midnight run.  The girl crashed in the store at 3am.  I had to send her to the truck...where she sat in a cold truck for the next 90 minutes because she claims she fell asleep as soon as she got inside. 😬

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Just finished wrapping up this epic 5 day Holiday / Birthday Weekend Celebration 

~~~~~

So now I'm about to settle in and eat dinner then finish pursuing these Cyber Monday Sales.

Getting ready to go pick the boy up from school again, his dental appointment was rescheduled to today because they gave away the one for yesterday due to an automated message glitch.  I called this morning to make sure the appointment was still a go.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:12 PM, kat said:

I went there! (Well, one of my former high schools anyway..lol)

~~~~~

Tammy finished up her 20 years of teaching there.  She just retired in 2018.  CJ was there Saturday for a NMSI Session to prepare seniors for the AP testing coming up soon.

• TronRP pinned this topic