What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

10 hours ago, Maureen Falcon said:

At midnight?...why?

~~~~~

My physical state became compromised the year I had succumb to heatstroke.  Now when I do exhaustive work, I have to make sure it is below a certain temperature and humidity.  And with the precautions we have put into place to not spread the current virus, all deliveries are stored outside of the home for a period of time.

So.. Tron..was Tronning herself to death..again..and paid the price...again.. but she for sure..(this time) wont ever do that again! And as I told Stu... what I love/desire/require... from the friends that I dont do "finger quoting" on..when I say their name.. is -consistency-. Of course you get suicidal when its too hot out. If you did not..you wouldnt be you. As you know my ever deepening "in like" ness with and for you is because you are constantly you.as I know you. As I ever have. Its never.."I love you....except..". I mean..I have zero doubt you will wake up tomorrow and decide you.. 'suddenly' dislike me..for..reasons. I'm equally sure you are confident that Moe...will be Moe..next year. Ten years from now. Is it the forced maturity to losing your mom...regardless of age..that smacks you in the face with "life is temporary."? Obviously..intellectually  you get it..but it is real as hell when you bury her. It changes you. Forever.

So..I Iike honesty and realness that isnt going to change next week while theres a full moon. When I say you are my sister...you are gonna be that until you murder my Minnie or a kid. Not when I run out of soda. My sister is my sister until-I- die...even if gods forbid she gets hurt..I will love her until I drop dead. Period.

Please take care of you, Lady,  I am overly involved with death as it is. I will not deal well with losing more Family. (Not "family").

*double hug*

Sitting and waiting to have an "argument" on a post I shared on facebook that states: "There are no white people in the bible. Take all the time you need with that" with a (to me) devote Christian.

To me, I do my best to point things out that have been: 

1. Removed from the Bible

2. Including the re-writing of passages that have been undesirable

3. Countering the arguments being used with other passages in the canon Bible

By no means by this (and other unlisted items) do I mean disrespect to the religion -- or any religion -- I am merely pointing out that one shouldn't be using just one verse from a book that has been:

1. Passed down orally before being written

2. Meaning that the stories upon first writing are probably already "wrong"

3. Re-Written from Hebrew into Latin; and thus the translations are lost/wrong.

4. And from Latin into English, and thus 3.a stands as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • TronRP pinned this topic