What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

18 hours ago, TronRP said:

About to work on some pain relief body movements.  Carrying the pet carrier re-aggravated my dislocated bones.

😌

I think you would be amazed by what a good massage could do for you.  A good therapist with a medical focus (avoid the "woo-woo" crowd) can do wonders.

7 hours ago, Stu said:

I think you would be amazed by what a good massage could do for you.  A good therapist with a medical focus (avoid the "woo-woo" crowd) can do wonders.

~~~~~

Yes, true.  And it's amazing what a session of finger acupuncture and a good stretch on a 6-foot Power Rack can do.

:wink

3 hours ago, kat said:

Oh yea I have one of those too. Tacata?

~~~~~

Yes, the previous Takata Corporation brand has a flaw with the casing.  Instead of flying out of the way when the airbag is deployed, the airbag housing sends shrapnel into the vehicle occupants.

Fortunately for me, my vehicle was parked and undrivable for the first part of the recall.  I am just relieved that I finally was able to get it handled.

About to log the boy's hours.

He finished early to be able to watch his shows.  Nothing motivates this boy like being able to view some form of entertainment.  And new shows air on Fridays.

🤣

• TronRP pinned this topic