Official DGN Manfast Camping Trip! - July 10-12

I should know better if I am a go no-go at or around the 15th of this month. Depending on the outcome of that time, I may or may not post my status.

Well....FIGURE IT OUT FASTER!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$32 for the weekend, so if you were to split it between four people it comes out to $8 per person for the weekend. This doesn't count the parking permit which I belieeeeve is $5 and you don't pay to me, it's like CC, you pay it when you get there. Just like with almost all state parks.

You can either A) reserve through me via PayPal, in person delivery, or mail (PM me for the addy if you are going by mail, or to make arrangements to meet me and drop off) OR this year I believe I will let you make your own reservations if you REALLY wish, BUT, if you are going to do that PLEASE PM me and let me know. I want to make sure you're going to get a lot in the DGN-camp vicinity, I also want to mark you down and mark down your lot and that you paid, and also that you make your own reservation. Just for my records sort of a thing.

I dont have pay pal so I will go there next week and reserve in person. I will let you know so I can get a spot near the family.

Good shit, be sure you do :). It's Murray Lake Campground located in Brighton State Park (I'm specific because BSP has like 5 separate campgrounds).

Edited by Chernobyl

Cherny, you have asked me like 3 or 4 times if I am going yet.It was just weeks ago that you asked me. I more than likely will go, I just have to figure out something ;)

On a side note, my MI id came in the mail today along with my soc sec card, I once again am an official Michigander. :) Who wants to burn my Nebraska ID? Or should I wait until Manfest,and if I go, we can throw it in the fire, or find some way to sacrifice it to the pyro gods... If we are lucky, it might turn into popcorn being as its from Nebraska... :p

Edited by Deadyeti

I need to find someone who will camp with me. Then again, I could buy a lot and be all to myself. What's the point in being lonely though? I need to find a female bad, lol It's been 11 months since my last relatioinship :( Hopefully camping will be fun. I will catch a fish with my 2 liter bottle of mountain dew :p

I'm bringing my paddle boat, this time!! I also have a wake board we can use to float around on. Does anyone else have water toys?

I have a big old school inner tube and three fun noodles that are always stored in my camper. If I find a way I may also bring my 12 ft. fishing boat.

I have a big old school inner tube and three fun noodles that are always stored in my camper. If I find a way I may also bring my 12 ft. fishing boat.

I have a pool and yet no water toys... epic failure lol... but I will have my fishing poll. Sucks all my tackle is up north though... :(

Crowd currently who is going pretty much for sure unless some crazy shit goes down such as a giant lake monster coming out of Lake St. Clair and taking us all out (those who have paid or arranged payment and let me know that they are indeed coming):

Myself/Pest +1 guest

Scales

Peelingchrome +1 guest

Sglgothmom +3-4 guests

Prick

Lucia_Woolf (who is lot pairing with Prick)

Jynxxxedangel/Head Wreck

Punky +1 guest

Deadyeti

Constantin (who is most likely tent pairing with Deadyeti and lot pairing with Punky and our friend, Gar)

So far 18 people! NICE!

People who seemed really gung-ho interested, are most likely still interested, yet for whatever reason (I understand, it's called having a life :laugh:) have not gotten back to me yet:

Nienna

Enishi

mykeamend

Ryle Hira / Fire Pants Danica

Stormknight (for you, I realize you are going to let me know around mid-month)

Jadnifer

People who say they may pop in and lurk around yet not actually camp (I will be PMing you directions and my cell # about five days before the trip):

Megalicious

Onyx

The Eternal / Bean Water

For those of you who still want to go but have not PMed me or expressed interest in the trip yet for some reason just now thought "you know what...? Maybe I might...":

....PM ME RIGHT TEH FECK NOW! $8 per person for the weekend (if you have a full lot, not including parking) wtf are you waiting for?

PS!: There will be a completely awesome contest that weekend, starting Friday and ending Sunday morning, with a totally manly prize for the lot that wins!

Edited by Chernobyl

Crowd currently who is going pretty much for sure unless some crazy shit goes down such as a giant lake monster coming out of Lake St. Clair and taking us all out (those who have paid or arranged payment and let me know that they are indeed coming):

Myself/Pest +1 guest

Scales

Peelingchrome +1 guest

Sglgothmom +3-4 guests

Prick

Lucia_Woolf (who is lot pairing with Prick)

Jynxxxedangel/Head Wreck

Punky +1 guest

Deadyeti

Constantin (who is most likely tent pairing with Deadyeti and lot pairing with Punky and our friend, Gar)

So far 18 people! NICE!

People who seemed really gung-ho interested, are most likely still interested, yet for whatever reason (I understand, it's called having a life :laugh:) have not gotten back to me yet:

Nienna

Enishi

mykeamend

Ryle Hira / Fire Pants Danica

Stormknight (for you, I realize you are going to let me know around mid-month)

Jadnifer

People who say they may pop in and lurk around yet not actually camp (I will be PMing you directions and my cell # about five days before the trip):

Megalicious

Onyx

The Eternal / Bean Water

For those of you who still want to go but have not PMed me or expressed interest in the trip yet for some reason just now thought "you know what...? Maybe I might...":

....PM ME RIGHT TEH FECK NOW! $8 per person for the weekend (if you have a full lot, not including parking) wtf are you waiting for?

PS!: There will be a completely awesome contest that weekend, starting Friday and ending Sunday morning, with a totally manly prize for the lot that wins!

OK I'm in and stick me where ever, prick's sight is fine if he'll agree to that or Jynxxxedangel/Head Wreck if they haven't been assigned, Danica's probably not in, she's got too much else going on but I might have another couple that's interested too... I'll PM you in the next few days with full details :) I'm So EXCITED.

OK I'm in and stick me where ever, prick's sight is fine if he'll agree to that or Jynxxxedangel/Head Wreck if they haven't been assigned, Danica's probably not in, she's got too much else going on but I might have another couple that's interested too... I'll PM you in the next few days with full details :) I'm So EXCITED.

Sweeeet, lemme know when you can. If you're on Prick's lot then you pay him, since he is independently reserving his lot, if you're on anyone else's you either pay me or make your own reservation. If you bring the couple you three will need your own lot, but if it's just you or you and one other person, then I can fit you on Prick's lot...SO...keep me updated :wink.

I'll get back with you on that, soon, Ryle-- as soon as I speak with my husband. I need to find out if he has wired Cher the money yet, and if we have been paired up.

This is all so confusing!!

We'll get it all figured out by the time we are ready to go I'm sure. :) I should know by the end of the weekend for certain what I'm up to :)

I'll get back with you on that, soon, Ryle-- as soon as I speak with my husband. I need to find out if he has wired Cher the money yet, and if we have been paired up.

This is all so confusing!!

You should be paired up! It shall all be well, don't worry. And yes, it's shit-tons of confusing every year, and for me time-consuming :laugh:. I spent a daaaamn long time yesterday just PMing back and forth trying to iron out the details, but it's actually going quite smoothly this year (compaired to last, since it was my first year I didn't really know what I was doing or how to go about it yet), and everything will be taken care of. There's a few different couples I can pair you with that I'm sure wouldn't mind having a lot mate for just one day instead of both.

You should be paired up! It shall all be well, don't worry. And yes, it's shit-tons of confusing every year, and for me time-consuming :laugh:. I spent a daaaamn long time yesterday just PMing back and forth trying to iron out the details, but it's actually going quite smoothly this year (compaired to last, since it was my first year I didn't really know what I was doing or how to go about it yet), and everything will be taken care of. There's a few different couples I can pair you with that I'm sure wouldn't mind having a lot mate for just one day instead of both.

You did a kick ass job Cher!

You did a kick ass job Cher!

DANKE :) I appreciate that, it's a decent amount of time-consuming work, but it's DEFINATELY worth it to me. I actually have a bit of fun arranging it and pairing everyone up, making stupid little charts and shit in my notebook, creating this years MANPHLET (it's a pamphlet for MANS that will have the roster, things to do at the park, maps, etc), annnd trying to get some trophies done up for the MANTEST (it's going to be the contest for MANFAST). It will all rock :peanutbutterjellytime:!

DANKE :) I appreciate that, it's a decent amount of time-consuming work, but it's DEFINATELY worth it to me. I actually have a bit of fun arranging it and pairing everyone up, making stupid little charts and shit in my notebook, creating this years MANPHLET (it's a pamphlet for MANS that will have the roster, things to do at the park, maps, etc), annnd trying to get some trophies done up for the MANTEST (it's going to be the contest for MANFAST). It will all rock :peanutbutterjellytime:!

YAHOO!!!!!!!! :jamin:bow

OK, just spoke with husband, and he says he has no problem with us pairing up with Ryle Hira.

How are we going to do the paying arrangement? Are you (Ryle) going to Paypal half the cash to Cherny, or are we going to pay the full amount, and you can just pay us back?

OK, just spoke with husband, and he says he has no problem with us pairing up with Ryle Hira.

How are we going to do the paying arrangement? Are you (Ryle) going to Paypal half the cash to Cherny, or are we going to pay the full amount, and you can just pay us back?

Sweeeet, will write this down! That's like, the fourth lot that is completely squared away, how awesome. Let me know about the paymentness whenever, no giant rush :).