OMG! The new xbox looks fucking sweet! I can't wait until it comes out. I miss my xbox. Funny part is, I'm so into xbox that I went out and bought Halo2. Ha. I don't even own an xbox anymore!

Ok.

So I totally suck at video games. But I freaking love playing them.

I'm a super cool chick.

I think you are a super cool guy.

I let you in my apartment so that must count for something.

Plus scrubs are awesome.

You guys should see me outside the club. Today I wore jeans, adidas tennis shoes and a super old green day t-shirt that we wrote all over in H.S. Mind you I am 23 now.

Who the fuck cares what other people think. I mean I know what a big deal it makes, I look for approval all the time.

But goddamn is it comfortable being me sometimes.

So Rambo, we should totally hang out, play video games, in our super scrubby clothes!

Bet I can burp louder than you anyways!

And just to let you know, I don't get hit on at CC. Just stalked.

And umm hmmm... *says in cute lil girly voice* I'll bring faygo?

VIDEOGAME NIGHT DAMNIT!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might just find that what you want and what you thought you wanted were two different things.  Or find what you want in different circumstances that you expect.

I am reminded of the country song "... sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a Garth Brooks song...

DOH! Did I just get my goth card revoked? :doh

Actually, DarkChylde and Crank and I were talking about having a veg-out, video games, day at my place, before City Club one weekend. BS9 and I talked about it once at CC, once, too...

I have an XBOX.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Keep me posted on this, maybe I can bring my kit and we can jam, too.

i used to religously buy anything chris roberts produced.

nowerdays theres not much in games that excite. nothing really new so to speak.

spend my gaming time on here, photoshop or general house chores.

video games are acceptable in anyones life, except when it gets to evercrack levels. i worry about people when they say the play evercrack or WoW as much as watching the guy i'm trying to manage his band for drink himself leary before he even enters a gig or studio

for record.

i have an addiction to forums. i find a decent forums i settle with, i will browse every post (cept totaly irrelevant ones to me, like nightlife) every so many hours.

i like this place

PS2?!!!! :woot:

Um hehe.....Can I come over? *speaks in a soft voice* I wuv you mikky!! :innocent

Lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this an appropriate time to start talking about videogames again?

that new Xbox is gonna be sweet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can i come and just watch? i like to hang out like that but i don't know that i would actually play ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Keep me posted on this, maybe I can bring my kit and we can jam, too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink  Video games?  :blink

Where?  :woot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I might be able to have a little get together this weekend, my place, but i have to get a couple things done early-ish (record shopping and all that type of important stuff). Oh, and I don't have XBOX Live and only have two controllers, and my only multi-player game, at the moment, is Rugby 2005. -But maybe someone can bring another game or controller.

I might be able to have a little get together this weekend, my place, but i have to get a couple things done early-ish (record shopping and all that type of important stuff). Oh, and I don't have XBOX Live and only have two controllers, and my only multi-player game, at the moment, is Rugby 2005. -But maybe someone can bring another game or controller.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what?!....no halo2?

what?!....no halo2?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I actually rarely play my XBOX. Just if I have someone over and then only sometimes. My Friend George used to play semi-pro Rugby in Australia and he likes to come over and kick my ass on Rugby 2005. He and I go and watch Rugby a lot...we got up every Saturday at 7am durring the world cup so that we could go catch the games live at the pub. I really bought XBOX so that I would have a bit to talk about with someone I work with because he is a fanatic-he's already making payments on his XBOX2 and he has Live. We trade games and that, makes it cheaper...but yeah, I'm kind of a busy man, so I don't get much time to play...when I get free time I usuaully play guitar and try to write songs or draw or read or write. God, I'm so post-modern! Anyway, you're invited Daevion, if you want. I'll set out a cheese spread and some cheeze-its, too!

No, I actually rarely play my XBOX. Just if I have someone over and then only sometimes. My Friend George used to play semi-pro Rugby in Australia and he likes to come over and kick my ass on Rugby 2005. He and I go and watch Rugby a lot...we got up every Saturday at 7am durring the world cup so that we could go catch the games live at the pub. I really bought XBOX so that I would have a bit to talk about with someone I work with because he is a fanatic-he's already making payments on his XBOX2 and he has Live. We trade games and that, makes it cheaper...but yeah, I'm kind of a busy man, so I don't get much time to play...when I get free time I usuaully play guitar and try to write songs or draw or read or write. God, I'm so post-modern! Anyway, you're invited Daevion, if you want. I'll set out a cheese spread and some cheeze-its, too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sweeet!! :grin

OMG! The new xbox looks fucking sweet! I can't wait until it comes out. I miss my xbox. Funny part is, I'm so into xbox that I went out and bought Halo2. Ha. I don't even own an xbox anymore!

Ok.

So I totally suck at video games. But I freaking love playing them.

I'm a super cool chick.

I think you are a super cool guy.

I let you in my apartment so that must count for something.

Plus scrubs are awesome.

You guys should see me outside the club. Today I wore jeans, adidas tennis shoes and a super old green day t-shirt that we wrote all over in H.S. Mind you I am 23 now.

Who the fuck cares what other people think. I mean I know what a big deal it makes, I look for approval all the time.

But goddamn is it comfortable being me sometimes.

So Rambo, we should totally hang out, play video games, in our super scrubby clothes!

Bet I can burp louder than you anyways!

And just to let you know, I don't get hit on at CC. Just stalked.

And umm hmmm... *says in cute lil girly voice* I'll bring faygo?

VIDEOGAME NIGHT DAMNIT!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww hehe, why thanx. Yeah it was kewl to be over before we headed to necto. Even though we dont know each other well yet, but I be glad to take ya on your offer and get to know ya though :happy:

Faygo rawks!! WHOOHOO!!!! lol

Oi and it was swealtering in my apartment. But now I have this cutise pink couch, so cute in fact I think I'm gonna puke all over it.

Oh did I mention I have Halo2?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beat me to it...

Unfortunately, I will be attending a graduation party this weekend, and so shall not be able to make it. =(

Archived