Gothic Prom Night

So the word on the street is that on the 20th( thats this monday) Necto is having their Gothic Prom Night. This sounds like lots of fun to me. Dressing up for a prom but in a totally gothic way kicks ass! Just wondering who has heard about this and whos going?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably? But I have no idea what to wear. I'll probably show up in just about what I usually wear. It's not...entirely inappropriate?

I do have one longer skirt I might be able to pull something together with.

Actually I think your attire is perfect for this!

Actually I think your attire is perfect for this!

I just hate wearing what I wear all the time to special events. It would definitely fit in okay, but...I like to switch it up, or...well, even if not 'switch it up' (since I'm always variations on the same theme), just do something thematic. But prom...I dunno...if I had long satin gloves or a long satin dress...but I don't. ;) Oh well! Normal it is! :)

I just hate wearing what I wear all the time to special events. It would definitely fit in okay, but...I like to switch it up, or...well, even if not 'switch it up' (since I'm always variations on the same theme), just do something thematic. But prom...I dunno...if I had long satin gloves or a long satin dress...but I don't. ;) Oh well! Normal it is! :)

I understand, Im a clothes whore and like to wear different things to the clubs.

On Monday April 20th 4/20/09 Once again it's our 4th annual Goth Prom. Cash prizes for best dressed, Free prom pics for all to take home on the spot, A free limo ride for you and all your friends too and from the Necto so you can plan your own party in style, NIN/JA ticket giveaways, Great drink specials and more than a few surprises to give you a night to remember. A Free Cd for the first 100 people in the door.

Jon Noble and I will be keeping you moving all night.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Jinx

Before 11 p.m.

$2.50 Red Stripe

$2.50 New Castle

$2.50 Bass

$2.00 Long Islands

3 Jaeger,Cherry,or O bombs for $10.00 all night

ALL VODKA DRINKS $2.00 all night

Bud and Bud lite $2.50 all night

www.necto.com

516 E.Liberty Ann Arbor