What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That "corn cake" is unleavened cornbread, aka johnny cake or hoecake.

That I need to stay far, far away from Encyclopedia Dramatica and 4chan.

You may as well stay away from b3ta.com, too..it's just as funny. My husband and I have already accepted the fact that we are going to burn in hell, for laughing at things we shouldn't! :hrhr:

That I'm happy Dragonluv resolved whatever situation she was dealing with

and wondering why they don't make flavored insect repellent for outdoor play

Thank you. I had some wrong feelings and she clear it. The longer version, took us a few hours through text. :wink

Dragon is thinking: How are my two friends doing who are due this year? Dragon will text them both.

"To live is to fight; to die is to stop." --from Superion's tech specs (Aerialbots combined form)

"Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none." --Warhammer's Realm of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness

"Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men." --Warhammer 40,000, Rogue Trader

Edited by StormKnight

trying to find out if my guys really MY guy or if hes other girls guy to...not that i should care so much cause i can be other guys girl....but i donk know...just thinking to much when i find things i shouldnt and that i wasnt playing with with him in his room all the time...something new almost every day now...concerned alittle :cry

Guest Megalicious

"Rivers, you are SO INCREDIBLY sexy ... JFC. You give me a dork hard on like no other. Okay maybe not a much as Ira Glass.. but you are a close second"

"This is some profound shit, mon.."

Matter is, in fact, illusion; a construct of perception, that overlies the true nature of a macroverse, composed of wave form energy. Nothing exists outside of the aggregate flow of oscillating energy, and thus; we, and all that we grasp, and all that we have not yet grasped, are parts of the larger whole. As individuals, we can pretend that we are not connected; or we can embrace our connectedness and expand our energy to share with others. When we share, we grow. When we isolate, we shrink. The challenge is to add positive energy to the macro-verse; to expand one's understanding and share knowledge with others, to encourage, motivate and invigorate, and to ensure that our conscious present time is spent well. To exist is less than to partake is less than to create is less than to empower. As positive energy is projected, it attracts and increases positive energy, in a synergistic symphony. Contribute well.
Edited by jynxxxedangel

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic