What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That I should go outside and walk or do yardwork or SOMETHING

That CaT should cry if she damn well wants to

That this red page on my Emily the Strange calendar makes it really hard to read

That I need to find out when the free-pet-vaccinations-in-the-park deal is this year

Guest Megalicious

" why can't I scream like he does at the beginning of Street Carp... I would give anything to be able to scream like that".

Guest Megalicious

" okay, seriously.... I want to kick someone's fucking face in right now ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trying to find out if my guys really MY guy or if hes other girls guy to...not that i should care so much cause i can be other guys girl....but i donk know...just thinking to much when i find things i shouldnt and that i wasnt playing with with him in his room all the time...something new almost every day now...concerned alittle :cry

If I may, :grouphug

I am thinking that I am bless to be an Aunt. I wonder if Angel is okay.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic