What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

There's nothing like getting woken up in the middle of the night for some stupid shit..

I know, and half the time I get calls it is some crazy, non-crisis shit. Now there are some things I would not mind getting woke up in the middle of the night for but not work related events.

Why are people in my life have such a problem with the fact im making friends. With the fact im trying to do something with my life.

WTF people YES I have friends now.... Sorry if your not used to that... you should be happy for me not trying to make me feel bad about it!

Dang family.... You've been stalking me less frequently, so they need less time with you. I need to be the center of your attention!!!!

Dang family.... You've been stalking me less frequently, so they need less time with you. I need to be the center of your attention!!!!

Thats for damn sure! what is up with our sceduals clashing I need shopping time with my AstralCrux!

And Im thinking we need to do our next video project... Im haveing withdrawls! SLOGO!!!!!! FIDGET!!!!!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic