What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Is it possible that one day things will get better, like everyone has been telling us for years now? *sigh*

Of course it is... Just have to push through... and stay positive as difficult as it can be...

I think I'm tired of it being so warm in my office every night...

Should I go clean my car...gotta get up the motivation........I think I'll clean out my car

That's what I'm doing! You shoulda came over; we coulda been car buddies.

Edited by Chernobyl

Hate how since I'm female, to get anywhere musically or in acting, I'd have to put myself through a bunch of sleezy degrading bullshit to get there and be 100% perfect all the time. Guys have it so easy.

Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now?

I have all the paperwork that you wanted including the soul of my first born.

Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now? Can I work now?

Few things in the world annoy me as much as when I get up at 7:30 am for work and find my fiance is still awake and playing video games! This is when I want to unleash all of my rage on him, not just because I am tired and have a massive headache and have no choice but to go work all day while he gets to sleep, but because now I have to listen to that mother f*kin racket all morning while I am trying to wake up. I just want my damn 20 minutes of peace and quiet!

I think my time of being home is half over, but I've had so much fun and I plan on having even more fun before I leave. I got to see matt and we had a heart to heart. I got to help take care of my mom and get stuff she needed done. I took care of banking business found out my credit score, and they raised my credit card limit. I went out drinking and smoke hookah last night. I'm supposed to go out with another friend today and I'm hoping I still get to have a sleep over with matt tonight. I'm hanging out with my dogs and loving it.

I can't believe how really honest she was ....

OMG, this was a reallllllly bad idea.

Yep, I am clearly the better person. I don't care what he thinks, it doesn't matter to me because I know the truth.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic