What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I need to stop thinking about putting on size, or worry about what guys in the fitness community are doing who could easily be on prohormones or something illegal, and simply train religiously and eat as much as I want when applicable; since staying natural is simply the path I want to go down.

Edited by Coffeenated

answer the damn phone!! ... and seriously, people need to do what they say, If one more person says they are going to help with DGN and then does nothing... why even say it? I'm real careful about what I agree to. (and I don't mean once or twice because your just too busy on a given day / week, shit happens I realize)

A lot of people in their teens and twenties seem like they want to listen to music that reflects being depressed, pissed off, or trying to escape life. I'm not depressed. I'm rarely pissed off. And I'm usually sober. Music to me has mostly become about chilling out.

"We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and -- in spite of True Romance magazines -- we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness."

Hunter S. Thompson - The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman

Only thing I'm commin' up with is Sherlock Holmes somehow became the proprietor of a Clothing company and his nemesis Professor Moriarty tracked him down there.

Yes, I was reading another thread in the sex part of the board and started thinking that the only cat and mouse games I want to play would involve select market competition against an autodidactic nemesis.

---

If someone wants me to wake them up, and I had my guitar around.. it would be cool to go into their room and plug it in with the volume and gain up, play some simple chords and start singing, "It's almost 2 PM.."

Very, very, very small town. Actually not a town, just a gravel road with a few houses and a small town 10 miles away. I clearly do not belong here.

Sounds like a good place to get raped. :fear: Actually now that i'm thinking about it maybe I should polish up my van with no windows and bags of candy and get directions.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic