What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

:rofl: Funny...you never crossed my mind....it was more on Okaasan...you know with all the "here's some food, bought some food, cooked some food, got leftovers, want to go to an all you can eat pancake breakfast...all in a period of 4 days... :whistle:

Funny, I that sounds like one day with her. :biggrin:

Edited by EagleRose

I was just thinking...it's a good thing I don't have a laptop...then there definitely would be no limit to the amount of time I spend here *loses herself within the virtual walls of the forum's hypnotic gaze*

I suppose I may be a tad bit bias with regards to how I view the rudeness of the average person. My siblings and I are first generation northerners so we were all raised with strict southern values. We were taught that regardless of the situation or the type of day you are having, you must always be polite to others. And that goes double for family. The reason is because you never know the kind of day people are having and whether or not if your words might be the last words that person hears. The uncertainty of life is ever present and a kind word or polite gesture can go a long way in showing another person that they are worth your time. Not to go so deep into this, but there have also been documented cases of people who claimed that receiving a polite smile or hello kept them from committing suicide (for various reasons). In my personal opinion, I feel the girl you were talking to was not taught/trained properly as a child...but that's just me...

This was electronic communication, which there are men and women who don't treat text messaging the same as talking to someone's face. I've personally had multiple women I was interested in abruptly end a conversation which is honestly hurtful. If someone is really impolite to me, I am formal when I have to be, and just move on.

Edited by Class-Punk

I think I should shut down my computer so it can have a break and update it's software. I get so hung up on here that I tend to forget that a computer is only as good as the upkeep you give it. Time for a little TLC... :heart:

Mother Nature is a cruel mistress. We have been planning the outside phase of this build project for 3 day in accordance to the weather report. Although the temperature is perfect, there is no way to construct 10 foot high plastic covered walls in these gusts of high winds. What makes it so bad is the fact that the high winds are not steady...they are sporadic. It is easier to (as they say) run between raindrops - than to predict wind tides.... :confused:

There is almost nothing cuter than when a child or cats get hold of an empty box...just so adorable :happy:

(I'm sure there are other things ...just can't think of them at the moment, but I'm sure someone will)

Why does every guy I know smoke weed or get high or don't work or are uneducated or are arrogant or only like bitches that are skinny probably or are super dorks or they lack life experience or they lack passion, they are on parole or they themselves are so gay they probably suck cock better than I do! OMG and why am I such an obnoxious, stubborn, tired, melancholy, bipolar, bore easily, sex addicted, bizarre, bitch! God, we all must suck, society.

Edited by kat

Why does every guy I know smoke weed or get high or don't work or are uneducated or are arrogant or only like bitches that are skinny probably or are super dorks or they lack life experience or they lack passion, they are on parole or they themselves are so gay they probably suck cock better than I do! OMG and why am I such an obnoxious, stubborn, tired, melancholy, bipolar, bore easily, sex addicted, bizarre, bitch! God, we all must suck, society.

....not every guy *waves* or troy

It's called "knowing what you're looking for". It happens after the Rose Colored Glasses of youth wears off and real life takes perspective. This is a good thing. It keeps the regrets of old from becoming the mistakes of new...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic