What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Rats!!! Tried to beat the heat, but the lawn mower chocked on the wet grass....now it's 71 degrees. Guess I'll have to wait until late afternoon and try again....drats

Tired of rapping television. Sick of gangsta rap. Fed up with profanity. Bored with constant sex everywhere. What ever happened to good music, entertaining television, and good conversation? :question:

...have gone out the window... :whistle:

Tired of rapping television. Sick of gangsta rap. Fed up with profanity. Bored with constant sex everywhere. What ever happened to good music, entertaining television, and good conversation? :question:

it's called "turner classic movies"... ;)

Edited by torn asunder

I can't believe it took 10 hours to do a virus scan on my computer due to all the "automatic updates" that were running active on my system. Apparently, even if you set preferences to NOT run unless (fill in the blank), THEY STILL RUN!!!

...it's all good now... :evil:

Thinking about the story where a man prayed to GOD to save him from a flood. For those of you who don't know it, here it is:

A car drives by and stops outside his house. The driver calls out to the man. "We're leaving before the water gets higher than our ankles. Do you want a ride?" The man shakes his head. "I'm waiting for GOD to save me." He answers. The car drives away. The water rises to knee height. A few minutes later, a man pulling a small skiff with several people on board walked past his house. The man pulling the skiff stops and calls out, "Hey, we're heading for high ground. Do you want to get on board?" The man on the front porch says, "No thank you. I'm waiting for GOD to save me." The man shrugs and continues on. The flood waters reach the man's porch. Two people in a boat paddle up to the man's front porch. "Hey, do you need a ride?" They call out. "No thank you." The man shouts. "I'm waiting for GOD to save me." The people paddle away. An hour later, the water is up to the second floor. The man hears several people calling and goes to the window. There is a partially full powerboat outside the window. The driver says, "If you want to get out of town, we've got plenty of room. Just climb aboard." The man shakes his head. "No thank you, I'm waiting for GOD to save me." The powerboat drives away. Several hours later, the water has gotten so high the man is now sitting on his roof. A helicopter flies overhead and hovers. "Do you need any help!" The pilot calls out. The man shakes his head and shouts back, "No thank you! I'm waiting for GOD to save me!" The helicopter flies away. The waters cover the house and the man dies. In Heaven, the man is confused and asks GOD, "GOD, why didn't you save me?" GOD answers, "I sent you a car, a skiff, a rowboat, a powerboat, and a helicopter. What more did you want me to do?"

Thinking about the story where a man prayed to GOD to save him from a flood. For those of you who don't know it, here it is:

A car drives by and stops outside his house. The driver calls out to the man. "We're leaving before the water gets higher than our ankles. Do you want a ride?" The man shakes his head. "I'm waiting for GOD to save me." He answers. The car drives away. The water rises to knee height. A few minutes later, a man pulling a small skiff with several people on board walked past his house. The man pulling the skiff stops and calls out, "Hey, we're heading for high ground. Do you want to get on board?" The man on the front porch says, "No thank you. I'm waiting for GOD to save me." The man shrugs and continues on. The flood waters reach the man's porch. Two people in a boat paddle up to the man's front porch. "Hey, do you need a ride?" They call out. "No thank you." The man shouts. "I'm waiting for GOD to save me." The people paddle away. An hour later, the water is up to the second floor. The man hears several people calling and goes to the window. There is a partially full powerboat outside the window. The driver says, "If you want to get out of town, we've got plenty of room. Just climb aboard." The man shakes his head. "No thank you, I'm waiting for GOD to save me." The powerboat drives away. Several hours later, the water has gotten so high the man is now sitting on his roof. A helicopter flies overhead and hovers. "Do you need any help!" The pilot calls out. The man shakes his head and shouts back, "No thank you! I'm waiting for GOD to save me!" The helicopter flies away. The waters cover the house and the man dies. In Heaven, the man is confused and asks GOD, "GOD, why didn't you save me?" GOD answers, "I sent you a car, a skiff, a rowboat, a powerboat, and a helicopter. What more did you want me to do?"

:laugh:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic