What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I woke up this morning only to be slammed by the memory of the news we received yesterday evening. I don't think I can take this. I nearly shut down. Everyone else, including Ma, seems to have adjusted so quickly. This is too much. I feel sick again.

Not adjusted...at this point, it's become business. We are in the midst of legalities and scheduling. We can't afford to get too carried away by our emotions at the moment, or we could potentially make an already precarious situation worse. That breakdown/shutdown will come, but I'm just really not looking forward to it in any form because, as it stands, it appears I will be inheriting all of the dependents so I have to stay strong.

What the blazes! Why would you advertise yourselves as being a center that treats people from all over but then tell those who call for help that you only treat those within your area?! You're the :censored: Cancer Center of America! Why would you do that to people!?! What's wrong with you?! Well you can take your self serving :censored: and :censored: it!

What the blazes! Why would you advertise yourselves as being a center that treats people from all over but then tell those who call for help that you only treat those within your area?! You're the :censored: Cancer Center of America! Why would you do that to people!?! What's wrong with you?! Well you can take your self serving :censored: and :censored: it!

...no freakin' way...

Actually, if we could find out how the medical transport services work, that would help alot.

Medicaid? Medicare? If its medicaid straight it is probably going to have to go through case worker unless Meridian is the provider than there is a transport number on the card. Or maybe Detroit Area on Aging can set u up. If its state insurance I have all answers

Lemme know hon.

I have no idea if I'll make it to the tea today. This will be the first one I've missed in over a decade. I'm not sure what to do. Everything with my mother is finally moving forward. Chemo starts next week after her surgery. I don't remember what they have her doing today. I need a saltine cracker.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic