What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Girl power my butt. This is a man's world my :censored:. This is America. It's about who's got the skills to pay the bills. That's your claim to the fame. And honey, that's how you make the money. There is no trick to make it stick. Just find your quirk and get to work.

Here's to your success!

I think I am finally awake...chauffeuring this morning to the medical center took a lot out of me...still have to do the shopping and was given a build task to complete in 48 hours. (They had better been joking...I hope.)

My daughters very old, very French, very conservative, very

Catholic man posts on my fb: happy birthday, at 36 the best is yet to come, so I said thank you and he follows up with, so are you married yet..or just shacking up with a friend?.. And this is why actually the only reason they treated my daughter and I like dogshit and never even bought her a fucking simple Xmas gift! Seriously, I'm sorry your grandson died before we could get married! 18 years later and I'm still worthless.

Edited by kat

Babysitting again. When I was thirteen, I could babysit and held a job. I couldn't see these two doing either without screwing it up or getting too bored to continue. Every time I give them am opportunity to prove themselves trustworthy, they do well for a few hours then get bored and go off to do their own thing, leaving a mess behind while creating an even bigger one. I wish Ms hsf listened to us and didn't spoil them because now we have to correct years of poor behavioral skills. The nine year old is just now starting to do his own homework. Ma has been doing it for him all these years. He failed math and got a D in Social Studies. She was boohooing because of that, thinking it was because no one was helping him with his homework, like I'm chopped liver, right? His homework was the only thing he was getting correct. He was failing all his class assignments and tests. Turns out he's allowing the students around him to distract him. I am not tolerating that as an excuse. The students around me got on my nerves but I still got good grades. Unfortunately, that was during the time when attendance counted for almost half your grade. I turned in all my work with As and a few Bs but graduated with a C. :rolleyes:

I know he can do better. Even in this lame :censored: school. Or he will burn trying.

Edited by Trene4000

You're only 36? Wow! Happy belated birthday! He can kiss your :censored:, the ungrateful prude.

yep only 36 but feel 56, lol. Yea the Canadian side of my daughters family have been critical, what's funny is my daughters dads brother and his wife and kids are the apple of their eyes, yet if the family only knew that they cheat on each other, fist fight each other (not sure about now but they used to knuckle up) party still and even take ecstasy.. And they are my age..but as long as they're married they won't be looked down on, hmm. Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic