What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

What a bitch!

yep...granite we werent boyfriend and girlfriend just really close FWB but yep...hung out with her and her mom last night cooked me dinner and on the way home she pretty much said yea i dont really wanna see ya anymore...

Oh my god. I lay around all day and do nothing. I'm sooooooo tired. Poor wittle me. Feel bad for me. My life is terrible, and I'm doing nothing to change it because I'd rather whine like a little baby. Wah, boo-hoo. Why isn't anyone paying attention to me? Stop. It.

My life: Work. Grad school. Clean the house. Drive here. Drive there. Work. Grad school. Laundry. Grad school. Clean the house. Drive. Work. Work. Work. City Club. Oh wait, but I'm being stalked by my ex-husband. Grad school. Bills. Bills. Bills. Work. Laundry. Grad school. Work.....and so on. I have an excuse for being tired.

Edited by bean

Guest Megalicious

This job has come up. A JOB I REALLY WANT. I can get two recommendations from people that actually work on the unit, as well as two of my professors. The pay is good, the hours are perfect, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea, with school, Kee, and being huge and prego. BUT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect for me.... and I'm pretty sure I would get it if I apply... :X

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic