What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I ate way too much at my birthday dinner last night

Having someone get shot less than a block from my house is a little disturbing

Even more disturbing: the fact that, after hearing four shots and a car speeding away, I went out on the porch to investigate. Living in Lansing is making me soft.

They are getting dumber, more immature, and more irritating. There are exceptions, of course, but not many. I'm so glad I'm not in that age bracket because I would be ashamed to be associated with them.

*Continues to hold head in shame*

Hedgehogs

:thumbsup:

I'm still planning on getting one soon...

They are getting dumber, more immature, and more irritating. There are exceptions, of course, but not many. I'm so glad I'm not in that age bracket because I would be ashamed to be associated with them.

:confused:

The sun is up now

I know! Isn't it beautiful? And I don't have to be at work for another hour, so I have a chance to enjoy it. I am thinking that I need to revive my earlier commitment to myself to watch at least one sunrise per month. There are so many wonderful things in this life that I take for granted; the Earth's rotation is just one of them.

Guest Megalicious

I need a new brain. I have one sitting on the fire place mantle actually, but that one doesn't seem to be doing me any good at the moment either. Dyson is of no use to me this morning.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic