What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Damn now I cant smuggle stuff across the border!

Sorry babe. I dont wanna be spending holidays and such away from Ethan. Plus the time scheduals I hear are terrible, and I would have to move. I just cant.

Some people are better off never opening their mouths. It just makes you look stupid, so why would you even bother. No one is listening anyway...

I think about this every time I open my mouth

*repeats to self* "You should be relieved that your fiance will attempt to cook for himself and doesn't expect you to wait on him hand and foot. Even when you want to scream because he uses twice as many dishes as any human should ever have to, and the kitchen sink looks like someone had a chicken grease and cheez whiz party in it after you went to bed. Again, be glad that you don't have to cook for him all the time."

Note to self -- Go to Morbid Side's after Tygerlili goes to sleep to partake in Chicken and Cheez Whiz parties.

ADDED BONUS--- My mouth won't be open, it will be filled with Cheez Whiz so I don't have anything to say to make me look stupid

March+045.jpg

I think about this every time I open my mouth

Note to self -- Go to Morbid Side's after Tygerlili goes to sleep to partake in Chicken and Cheez Whiz parties.

ADDED BONUS--- My mouth won't be open, it will be filled with Cheez Whiz so I don't have anything to say to make me look stupid

March+045.jpg

HAHA thanks now im thinking about cheese wiz sammiches.... I havent had one of thoes in FOREVER!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nomnomnomnom

Canadian radio plays some awful shit. Not all of it is awful, but a good 30% of it, is. I can't decide which of these three evils is worst; American radio, with the ads...Canadian radio, with its weird mixture of 90s-ish indie/folk/progressive jazz/random-ambient-noise-bullshit-music/badly sung songs in French...or complete silence. It sucks, having a PC with no sound.

I think I will stop wasting my time and energy on this.. I am thinking that I will call upon the Universe to seek retribution for Me.. The Universe is MUCH more cruel than I, and I am thinking I will LOVE to sit back and observe KAOS in action while it rips away everything :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic