What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

----NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Really? HER??

Ummm OK, I'll give her a chance, but I just don't get it.

Maybe everything I thought was wrong. You're just so smart and awesome.

----I think I may have started a shitstorm and it may take longer than I thought for balmy weather to come through again.

----Never enter fights with a crazy person

----If Medicare/SS/Disability got taken away tomorrow, because it was ruled that no program should require every one of citizens to pay into it, thereby bankrupting all of them,

would the people that were on it, the people that depended on it for their livelihood,

STILL be against the govt reqment to get health insurance that'll go into effect in 2016?

----I had bad food last night but it was worth it!

----Starting tomorrow night no bread products, no cereal, no wheat, no barley, nothing!

FOR A WEEK!

(I will end as I began) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm thinking the police will be here shortly after my daughter screaming loud enough for my ears to ring. I was trying to fix her ingrown toenail. Thanks to her wimpiness, a doctor visit and toenail removal procedure will be required. We had to sedate her to pull a tooth before, for goodness sake. I really worry about her ability to make it in the world if she fails to toughen up a little. Has she learned nothing from me? I guess I have a few more years.

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 4, p.93

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic