What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I love silence. I love quiet. There are people who do not like quiet and must make some sort of noise every second of every day that they are awake. This does not help my headache or my sanity. I need a soundproof room. Or a vacation. I would settle for a vacation. Also, why do birds seem extra loud at 6am and at 8pm? Those fuckers aren't helping my headache right now either and they will wake me up tomorrow morning. I should send my cat out there to take care of them. She would have breakfast and I would have silence. It's not that I don't like birds. I like them, when I'm not trying to sleep and when I don't have a headache.

I love silence. I love quiet. There are people who do not like quiet and must make some sort of noise every second of every day that they are awake. This does not help my headache or my sanity. I need a soundproof room. Or a vacation. I would settle for a vacation. Also, why do birds seem extra loud at 6am and at 8pm? Those fuckers aren't helping my headache right now either and they will wake me up tomorrow morning. I should send my cat out there to take care of them. She would have breakfast and I would have silence. It's not that I don't like birds. I like them, when I'm not trying to sleep and when I don't have a headache.

*hugs* I feel your pain, I live across the street from people with chickens...and a rooster.

I suppose I could share... :whistle:

Well... I guess we has to bring our menz along... :dry:

Naughty girl. No wonder we get along. Sweet an innocent on the outside and um... not so much on the inside. :evil:

What you talking about? Im totally innocent, through and through. :innocent:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic