What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

I'm thinking some people will say anything for attention, and always makes themselves look like the victim. I think they should just except responsibilty for the situation's they create.

:thumbup:

I am so lucky - I have to start really focusing on all the wonderful things that surround me.

You are not perfect, and neither am I, things are complicated, but I just want you to know, I appreciate you. What you do for me, the kind of partner you have been, despite my .. hesitance. And most importantly, the KIND of FATHER you are... I couldn't have asked for anything more, even if you are not perfect for me, you are the best father I have ever seen, and I am SO GRATEFUL.

Who else would take me to my favorite veggie place, play arcade games with me, and put up with my NEED to watch vintage BSG. :heart:

Today - awesome haircut. Tomorrow- bleach and color, if I can stop being so damn indecisive.

Random thought while reading some wrong information posted elsewhere on the internet:

"Mazda is not OWED by Ford! They have a partnership, in which Ford bought out 20% of their stock back when Mazda was struggling. Mazda has purchased about 6% of that stock back since the economic crisis started. Yes, Mazda is still foreign. I can not drive my car on UAW property, even though I purchased it using a Ford discount. My car was built, assembled and shipped from Hiroshima, Japan. It is an import. Even the Mazda 6's, still built in Flat Rock, are considered imports because Mazda is foreign. Some Honda's are built in the US now, does that make them American now?"

That I suck at being a girlfriend :X. I was going to surprise Pestilence with tickets to Tech N9ne because he's coming in June...but had to be stupid and said "I'm going to take you someplace wonderful on the 17th of June, so don't make plans". He agreed, but still didn't figure it out at this point. Then I had to be stupid and throw in there: "I should see if Timata wants to go" to which he replied, "oh...is Tech N9ne coming to town?".

EPIC FAIL :rofl:.

That I suck at being a girlfriend :X. I was going to surprise Pestilence with tickets to Tech N9ne because he's coming in June...but had to be stupid and said "I'm going to take you someplace wonderful on the 17th of June, so don't make plans". He agreed, but still didn't figure it out at this point. Then I had to be stupid and throw in there: "I should see if Timata wants to go" to which he replied, "oh...is Tech N9ne coming to town?".

EPIC FAIL :rofl:.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic