What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

What do I want for dinner?

I'm thinking I'm in an impulsive mood and suggested driving to Florida today ... I was only half kidding ... Maybe ...

And I'm thinking I'm doing well, all things considered. :)

I'm not going to let this disease ruin my quality of life. Advancements in modern medicine are awesome!!

Edited by Rayne

Guest Megalicious

I will be double checking tomorrow my mistake, to make sure it was NOT YOUR mistake - but I guess even if it is... it's the ONLY test question I have answered wrong all semester, and it won't really matter much point/grade wise.

I should go join Jarod in bed, I am tired, I just can't seem to shut my brain off.

I love Physics.

I love MATH.

I love Chemistry.

I love the human body.

I love thinking about Physics and math and Chemistry (and yes, the human body).

My brain just does not want to shut off.

WTF? I came home and a notice to quit was in my door. I have no clue why. I pay my rent on time every month, never have any issues with lease violations. I don't know what is going on with this and the office is closed. I had an issue where the neighbors below me said I was walking too loud one day. I don't know what is going on and probably won't know until tomorrow. I am highly pissed among other things.

Edited by kat

so I get ahold of the maintance man and he tells me that the reason I got the notice to quit is because there is a leak in the bathroom. Fuck you, seriously, what the hell does that have to do with me motherfucker? I will be contacting a lawyer. This is seriously wrong.

It is sad that my client, age 15 is calling me leaving me messages stating that he got a .38 pulled out on him yesterday while walking to the store. He said it so matter of fact, like it was a common occurrence. What the hell are we going to do as a society with these kids? What part of a kid's brain tells them to grab a pistol to solve their issues. I know it happens, I grew up around the shit too, but as a mother now, It's hard to think about this.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic