What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Yeah it is! My friend Raven is tapering to a 0g right now. And it hurt pretty bad after going from a 4g to a 2g. So I think I'll stay here and just buy some plugs since my pinchers like to slip out when I'm sleeping.

And I am currently thinking...what happened to the :happy: emoticon?

My daughter, Raven, is tapering to 0g I believe. What a coincidence.

I was just thinking.....

Today is too nice of a day for clothing.

Too bad the backyard is not a bit more private.

It isn't? I thought you had thick bushes there. No pun intended. :p

*looks at backyard* *ponders* With my neighbors, I'd get arrested.

I was thinking about my friend's yard. His isn't, but the windows will be open, and there will be plenty of noises.

Yes, I do believe there is plenty of photographic evidence that I have no bush. :whistle:

I'm thinking that I like it, but it's scary. I'm thinking that I haven't a clue how, but I'm willing to try. I'm thinking that I'm worth it and I deserve it. I'm thinking that even if I fail, I will be ok, and I will be better off having tried.

I am thinking the drunken raves in the woods of State Street really need to stop. There are too many deer passed out drunk on the side of the road.

(Okay, seriously, because of the speed limits, when they get hit, they aren't very "beaten" and they don't go very far, looks like they just passed out drunk on the side of the road ... There's a whole lot of them so far this year.)

That last night was very odd. Some really tall guy came up to me at the bar and sniffed me told me I smelled good and he wanted to take me home because I looked like a fun little toy. I said thanks and ran and hide lol

Guest Megalicious

JFC. I didn't think I would get back that much for that Physics book!!!! WOOT. More money for the Keegan college fund :)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic