What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That "unprecedented" in this quote:

"Mr Hayward said the 'unprecedented' use of a chemical dispersant to treat the oil has helped prevent some from reaching the surface."

...sounds a lot like "we've never used it before because we're not entirely sure what it might do".

Gods help us all.

I didn't ask to be born, and you never should have been allowed to have children.

I didn't think it was possible, but you are even crazier than you were a year and a half ago.

My class this semester is going to be a lot of work and I have to deal with this shit on top of it.

I'm so grateful that I have such a wonderful and supportive husband and friends.

Guest Megalicious

I didn't ask to be born, and you never should have been allowed to have children.

I didn't think it was possible, but you are even crazier than you were a year and a half ago.

My class this semester is going to be a lot of work and I have to deal with this shit on top of it.

I'm so grateful that I have such a wonderful and supportive husband and friends.

*hugs*

"I'm sorry it didn't go well" =(

"I am ready- I think"

"I'm excited, and scared"

" Buy a house? A you fucking serious?"

"What the hell is wrong with me, that is a good idea."

"is it though?"

"Shut up Megan, you need to listen to your logic for once when it comes to this!!!"

"Yeah, just think of what anyone in your family would do and do the COMPLETE opposite." *nods*

*hugs*

"Yeah, just think of what anyone in your family would do and do the COMPLETE opposite." *nods*

I'm sorry, but I chuckled at this. I don't think it'd funny, just I completely understand.

You are awesome! You are ready! Whatever you decide, you will make it work for the best.

Best wishes and lots of hugs!

*hugs*

"I'm sorry it didn't go well" =(

"I am ready- I think"

"I'm excited, and scared"

" Buy a house? A you fucking serious?"

"What the hell is wrong with me, that is a good idea."

"is it though?"

"Shut up Megan, you need to listen to your logic for once when it comes to this!!!"

Thank you. *hugs* You can do this. And that last line...yeah :):yes

Guest Megalicious

Head .... kinda hurts....

"we're rushing through intelligent motion loops carrying dynamic crowds" I love you distance.....

I feel kind of sick... no good, NO GOOD.

Guest Megalicious

Should I take this job? That I only plan to keep until I find another? Even though I'll have to remove all 6 of my piercings every day, including plugs?

:confused:

That depends, B. What kind of job is it? theheheh.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic