What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I wish there was someone I could pour my heart out to.

I'd say "Right here" but I'm sure you meant relationship-wise.

I kinda feel the same way but dont. I want the attention but also my freedom. *hugs*

As for what I'm thinking? Being offered to pick up hours seems to happen more often now that I'm working two jobs. But, my coworkers know that I'll work both jobs in the same day because, in all honesty, I dont have anything better to do.

I'd say "Right here" but I'm sure you meant relationship-wise.

I kinda feel the same way but dont. I want the attention but also my freedom. *hugs*

As for what I'm thinking? Being offered to pick up hours seems to happen more often now that I'm working two jobs. But, my coworkers know that I'll work both jobs in the same day because, in all honesty, I dont have anything better to do.

Actually, at the time...I didn't only mean relationship-wise, haha!

I sometimes...no, often...just like to have someone to talk to. But I tend to find someone I can and then eventually I'm back to keeping things to myself again.

That would get blood everywhere...

Very true. :laugh:

And I am currently thinking...

Oh, hello sunshine.

WHOA! It just stopped and the sun came out...You guys... I think I might be Jesus! :sorcerer::innocent::no

If thats true.... then it was nice knowing you... because I think you only have a few years until you are crucified by Romans.

So I was told today that I have an unrealistic expectation for the men I date, and that my Twilight obsession caused this. I didn't realize expecting someone to keep their promises and and be honest with me was unrealistic...

That its hard for me to post straight "thinking" without the emotional part getting typed out as well. This shouldn't be a problem since I can well.... just not type it.

Maybe if I learned how to donkey punch myself every time i go off topic that'd do the trick. Either that or I'd acquire a taste for donkey punches.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic