What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

know what that means? means you're still here for a reason, even if you might not understand what that reason is right now. :)

I just know that if I did off myself, it would kill my father and hurt my niece and nephew who lost their father to suicide. They are the only reasons I haven't done it yet, but it's getting harder to fight the urges.

I just know that if I did off myself, it would kill my father and hurt my niece and nephew who lost their father to suicide. They are the only reasons I haven't done it yet, but it's getting harder to fight the urges.

that's a great reason, because it shows that you still care about people. maybe one of the reasons you're here is to show your niece/nephew what strength really is; so they'll know people *can* overcome all the shit life throws at them!?

I am thinking today is one of those days I just want to give up! I think I need to rant: :rant: I am getting more and more frustrated and angry! No, I can't work full time and run all the errands and do all the yard work, and all the chores for 4 people (5 if you count my daughters friend that is staying with us) as well as be a taxi, jungle gym, and play/spend time with you. How can I possibly make the small repairs and improvements that need to be done or even think about fixing the place up a bit when I cant even keep up with regular chores. Why is it that I am the only one that knows how to empty the garbage, or even where it is, take care of the laundry, or do anything else? Why must I push myself to extreme pain when I am injured because no one else can remember to do it or whatever other excuse they come up with. I would like to be able to walk in the fucking door when I get home from working my ass off for 12 or more hours, and have a clean place to sit down and eat. I would like to find my things where I left them, so I don't drive myself crazy looking for them to find that they are in someone's room because they lack the ability to return them. What the f do you guys do all day while I'm at work? Oh yeah, make more work for me, move my stuff around so I cant find it, and find things you want me to spend money on. F'ing great! I hate having to become a raving bitch and scream and yell, turn off cell phones, and cable, etc, just to get a little freaking help! I took a break from all my other activities to try and get more done, and I get fought every step of the way. I work myself to the bone, I give up more than they will ever know, and it's never enough, it will never be enough. End rant. :rant:

I am thinking I feel better now. Sorta. Anyone want 3 daughters?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic