What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm thinking that one of our pugs must have some sort of love/hate relationship with his bed.

He vigorously shakes it around for several seconds then lays down in it, puts his mouth on the rim and makes nursing motions.

That is the greatest visual EVER! You must get it on video!

This is a bad situation for me right now, but everything happens for a reason, maybe this can turn out to be some kind of beautiful disaster. Hard to believe that right now, but in my heart I know it will be resolved with time and money. I have to deal, somehow and I will not fall apart any further than I already have. I will pick up the pieces and start my life all over.

Edited by kat

I hope they don't turn my unemployment claim down, than what? I'm fucked if they do.

and,

Officer, your a walking contradiction, my dear, you first said you didn't talk to me because I had to go in the ambulance with someone (my kids) but than when I ask you what address you mailed the citations to and you say that you put them in the mailbox personally and mailed them to the address I gave you. MMMM., sir how did you mail something to the address I gave you if you claim you never talked to me? I will not forget to mention that in court, damn liar. Oh, and I will sue the city (I will probably lose because you guys are thugs, you may even put a hit out on me) but I will sue the city for lost wages due to losing my JOB!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLES.

Edited by kat

I actually met a dude who wanted to be all cuddly and stuff, I turned him down but, wow, what a night/day. I think I entered the twilight zone.

Its just nice to be held or hold someone at times. It doesnt have to be sexual. It can be very theraputic.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic