What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I think my thoughts are exact opposites at the moment. I'm mad at myself for eating fast food so late because I'm actually trying to be healthy. I'm happy my craving is gone. I'm lonely, but I know that I'm just fine. I'm annoyed by the clutter on my stove, but I know there is nothing I can do about it until my shelves are put back up.

My parents and sister are over in the UP, the loud parakeets are outside, the TV with all its endless reality shows is turned off, and my brother is staying here (watching the dogs while I'm at work). Our house is far more tolerable now.

Edited by Enishi

WHY DOES MY JOB KEEP SWITCHING HOURS ON ME AT THE LAST SECOND!!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE AN HOUR AGO AS OF MIDNIGHT THIS MORNING!!! I've about had it to the point where I'd quit and runaway joining the circus...and I'm serious, I know Circus people. I should not get in trouble for someone else's poor actions of coordinating the hours of the employees, and some live 45 minutes away from work!:rant:

WHY DOES MY JOB KEEP SWITCHING HOURS ON ME AT THE LAST SECOND!!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE AN HOUR AGO AS OF MIDNIGHT THIS MORNING!!! I've about had it to the point where I'd quit and runaway joining the circus...and I'm serious, I know Circus people. I should not get in trouble for someone else's poor actions of coordinating the hours of the employees, and some live 45 minutes away from work!:rant:

From the sounds of it, it sounds like she works for one of the Meijer warehouses lol.

I work for Miejers, as a Cashier. How did you even come close? XD

I've known a LOT of people over the years that have worked for Meijer whom have lost their jobs due to last minute schedule changing. Most of them just before the 90 day mark.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic