What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

If this makes you feel better, you'd love to come work at my agency for a day! That's where all the good stuff happens. After working with the mentally ill for so long you actually realize that pretty much everyone has a diagnosis. Crazy is very common.

SURPRISE!!! I AM mentally ill! :hrhr: Just check with my psychologist or psychiatrist or maybe the voices still arguing in my head. At least they're singing now. :guitar::clap::peanutbutterjellytime:

(My meds aren't working very well anymore.)

Edited by EagleRose

SURPRISE!!! I AM mentally ill! :hrhr: Just check with my psychologist or psychiatrist or maybe the voices still arguing in my head. At least they're singing now. :guitar::clap::peanutbutterjellytime:

(My meds aren't working very well anymore.)

my meds are not working well anymore too heh

how badly i dont wanna be in class and all the housecleaning i have to do when i get home..blah I need to go grocery shopping too :/

I got to talk with the lead singer of Light Asylum through email, but I didn't want to wait longer than a month to continue working on this track, and she's very busy-- I'm secretly hoping working on a new album. So I'll turn this into another Dreamwave instrumental and mess some more with it tonight.

I got to talk with the lead singer of Light Asylum through email, but I didn't want to wait longer than a month to continue working on this track, and she's very busy-- I'm secretly hoping working on a new album. So I'll turn this into another Dreamwave instrumental and mess some more with it tonight.

wow...be careful, sounds like you're making connections...next thing you know you're going to be a star... ;)

I think I just missed my supervisor subscription by a day. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to re-subscribe. It's like they are making it as difficult as possible because I missed their deadline and they are making me pay for it.

I am thinking I spent 50 grand in student loans not to mention the grants I received, took a muthafuckin bus to college as an 18 year old single mother whose kids dad died 6 month's prior, busted my fat ass to get a degree in something that makes me essentially a taxi driver...wtf is wrong with the system..I gotta drive people who have cars even whose fat asses don't feel like driving, I fucking hate my profession. I want to get another degree in fucking biology or some shit where I don't have to deal with driving fucktards that only come to therapy to get their meds, non-compliant,they think were all rich and my ass is homeless..I am tired of the oath of poverty.

I wish people would shut the fuck up about Chris Christy's weight, and Adele's, and Jessica Simpson and Xtina Aguilera, they are all amazing people for standing up against socieiy's pissy ass self conscious, selfishness. Jealous people talk shit because they can never be as great as the non-tradional, beautiful, imperfect human beings that they should only hope to even touch a piece of their wealth, popularity, creativity, innovation, talent, skills, and/or intelligence.

I wish people would shut the fuck up about Chris Christy's weight, and Adele's, and Jessica Simpson and Xtina Aguilera, they are all amazing people for standing up against socieiy's pissy ass self conscious, selfishness. Jealous people talk shit because they can never be as great as the non-tradional, beautiful, imperfect human beings that they should only hope to even touch a piece of their wealth, popularity, creativity, innovation, talent, skills, and/or intelligence.

Here here to that...most people I know carry weight well. In my opinion, as long as there are no health issues, what's the problem...

I also think you should come and hang out at Nerdcore's house with us this Friday....but it's just a thought... :rolleyes:

Here here to that...most people I know carry weight well. In my opinion, as long as there are no health issues, what's the problem...

I also think you should come and hang out at Nerdcore's house with us this Friday....but it's just a thought... :rolleyes:

I gotta work til 5:(

To put it lightly, this coffee tastes bad.

Why do I keep buying it?

I keep buying it because its cheap, strong, and an appetite suppressant. But its sort of a senior citizen putting a rubber band in their mouth repeatedly because it gives them more flexibility. I'm hurting myself for you, to fund your business, because my time and money is worth very little in the grand dystopian scheme of overpopulation, cheap coffee, and inevitable death. One of you (the older woman) hates me because I take a handful of sugar packets, its still not enough, to make this stuff tastes decent I should be taking double. So give me a break and let me take 20 sugar packets without staring at me like I have a heroin problem, or start charging money for them. Better yet, I will start walking around with a tupperware container full of sugar, and when teenagers ask me about it I'll say, "Cell phones are too mainstream."

But that's not going to happen because this is like self-injury, and I'm done. I can't drink this stuff anymore, black clothes, not drinks. So as soon as I get my free coffee reward from all the stamps on my card, I'm putting this whole thing behind me.

I will, however, get around to trying the cappuccino..

Edited by Class-Punk

really ?? no snow here in macomb or mt.clemens for that matter .. thinking about what hell will be waiting for her early in the morning due to the snow ...hrmmm :/

What happens is we are on a separate power grid with the Chrysler Plant. Not sure where the main line is, but we have noticed that lately every time Lansing gets hit with something, our lights brown out and the Plant kicks on their generator and everything get OK again...so the electricity is good at the moment. We are just now starting to get hit by ice ran... :confused:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic