What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who are so excited about the look of their own naked body that they won't hesitate to impress images of it upon you, whether you want it or not... :dry:

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who are so excited about the look of their own naked body that they won't hesitate to impress images of it upon you, whether you want it or not... :dry:

But.. the Hodge Twins are too buff for shirts! And they got that way without steroids through years of hard work! :clap:

tumblr_ma814aV6lr1r7993do1_500.jpg

Edited by Class-Punk

But.. the Hodge Twins are too buff for shirts! And they got that way without steroids through years of hard work! :clap:

tumblr_ma814aV6lr1r7993do1_500.jpg

Yes, but at least they were polite enough to keep their packages tucked neatly away in storage... :happy:

I declare I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I actually worked on a system that moved as fast as my mind...Most of my work time is wasted waiting for saves, loads and reloads...

By the time my system catches up with me, I've just about forgotten what I was doing in the first place...as I have moved on to something else...dou sureba ii :confused:

This day just keeps getting more ridiculous by the minute...haven't been to sleep yet since completing the court papers, thought I could get a bit of a rest after I make this service call, but just got a call from Harper and they need me to come down because they won't allow Okaasan to drive. I still have to do 2 house checks, one root kill pour, hot water heater install, service center claim, tax file, prescription and bank run as well as maintenance a riding mower and chainsaw before Thursday... :wallbash:

I think I need some no doz to go with my Total Control, Spot On Energy Patch, Ripit and Monster fix... :wacko:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic