What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I've posted so much these past few days, I doubt I will have much to dominate with for the rest of the week...I suppose Board Domination will be up for grabs...

But it's not like I won't be lurking...

I've got to stop sleeping in silence...my overactive dream imagination makes it hard to discern reality from fiction since up until about 40 minutes ago I was living with talking cats plotting their revenge on the Meiji era aristocrats living in my mother's house forcing them to sleep out on the front porch. I promised to assist in their take over, but the information got leaked to the Daimyo radio station and all the cats went into hiding as fox spirits except the leader who was accused of attacking my aunt who came as an animal inspector to take the leader to the pound. I tried to stop her, but I was needed to halt Sears takeover of Kohl's and J.C. Penny's while Sears was hosting a Going Out of Business Sale for April 8th.

Since I missed the cutoff date and the cat leader was lost in the closet, I joined Will Ferrell and The Mod Squad on the Fox Hills golf course for a dance off, but Will wouldn't stop playing so we just sat around eating rice until it was time for me to install sliding doors at my mother's house. I woke laying on a futon admiring my work when something kept pushing my arm...then I woke up at my house to Kali pushing my arm...yeah, I'm hungry now...got to stop sleeping in silence...

There are people who take the road less traveled, only, these people never listen to those who've gone on before. They take no equipment and refuse all aid. They crawl through the brush, become entangled in thorns, then, finally wind up stuck in the mud. They never advance any further, struggling needlessly, ignoring the offers of help from others who eventually pass by or reach back. I don't know whether to call these type of people stubborn or just stupid.

Well, it is quite possible that I am coming up on my physical limits...maybe I should do a caffeine bomb...It's either that or I will be processing these taxes through eyelids...and trust me, that worst than sleep posting...

What am I contributing? What difference do I make? If I were to disappear, would it be detrimental to anybody, aside from money? Am I really so insignificant that I don't matter? What good am I if all I do is take up space and cause issues for everyone around me. Is my only value the funds I draw every month? Even if I weren't here, everything would continue just as is. I only exist. I didn't ask for this to happen to me. It's not like I stood in the middle of the street and yelled "hit me". I didn't ask for my brains to be scrambled and my body turned into a jigsaw puzzle that required surgeries and daily maintenance just to turn over without screaming in pain. Is my being here just that much of a hindrance? I'm not an idiot. I can't do everything the doctors say because all it does is cause more pain. They don't take into account the other injuries I sustained when prescribing their so-called therapy. Not every one is wealthy enough to go out an just buy a new bathtub or have their homes overhauled to allow for disabilities that usually end up with me slamming into a wall or sprawled across the floor. I'm tired of this crap. Whatever happened to the days when doctors had to know more than just one segment of the human body? Nowadays, everyone specializes in one particular part and can't help with the others. I'm sick of it. It's all about money and who can make the most! Even wheelchairs have a breakdown factor! That's part of the reason why I hate buying a lot of American made products. The companies send out bids for something then chooses the most inexpensive one to build into their final product. I've worked across the board. The only time I haven't seen that is when it comes to a firm that deals with ... aw screw it. I'm tired.

What am I contributing? What difference do I make? If I were to disappear, would it be detrimental to anybody, aside from money? Am I really so insignificant that I don't matter? What good am I if all I do is take up space and cause issues for everyone around me. Is my only value the funds I draw every month? Even if I weren't here, everything would continue just as is. I only exist. I didn't ask for this to happen to me. It's not like I stood in the middle of the street and yelled "hit me". I didn't ask for my brains to be scrambled and my body turned into a jigsaw puzzle that required surgeries and daily maintenance just to turn over without screaming in pain. Is my being here just that much of a hindrance? I'm not an idiot. I can't do everything the doctors say because all it does is cause more pain. They don't take into account the other injuries I sustained when prescribing their so-called therapy. Not every one is wealthy enough to go out an just buy a new bathtub or have their homes overhauled to allow for disabilities that usually end up with me slamming into a wall or sprawled across the floor. I'm tired of this crap. Whatever happened to the days when doctors had to know more than just one segment of the human body? Nowadays, everyone specializes in one particular part and can't help with the others. I'm sick of it. It's all about money and who can make the most! Even wheelchairs have a breakdown factor! That's part of the reason why I hate buying a lot of American made products. The companies send out bids for something then chooses the most inexpensive one to build into their final product. I've worked across the board. The only time I haven't seen that is when it comes to a firm that deals with ... aw screw it. I'm tired.

Interestingly, this was playing when I got to your post...I found it appropriate :happy:

http://youtu.be/QGJuMBdaqIw

AHHH! I just realized I can't wear a hat today...they don't go well with Kimono...

Got to find someway to camouflage my big a** forehead.....

Too bad I don't know too much about beauty makeup...sure I'll figure something out... :confused:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic