What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Once again I stand at the precipice of a new work week challenge. Given my past performance and my current project plans, I am beginning to wonder if I will actually accomplish anything at all this year (that's not strictly maintenance and cleanup) :confused:

The amount of stuff I've had and have to cram in my head in the time I've been job training for a gas station is more than any college class I've taken. I have numbers written down everywhere, I've seen people who are too sleepy to be operating a motor vehicle, and I don't understand why there needs to be so many cigarettes in the world.

This sounds similar to some shit my family would do...you did however, give me an interesting resource...my mom lost her house because of a real estate scam and I was wondering if you could share the information about the unfair foreclosure agency...I only knew of one place and that was Southwest Housing. Was it that or is there somewhere else?

It was part of the Obama fair housing program. I didn't have that info, there were three of us in the waiting room. I haven't been back to the psychiatrist in over 2 years. I wish I could find it for you. It might be online under Michigan foreclosure services or Obama programs. Apologies I can't do more.

It was part of the Obama fair housing program. I didn't have that info, there were three of us in the waiting room. I haven't been back to the psychiatrist in over 2 years. I wish I could find it for you. It might be online under Michigan foreclosure services or Obama programs. Apologies I can't do more.

I think I know what program it was...It had horrible results, mainly due to unorganized agencies having to deal with poorly defined guidelines and terrible planning..( kinda like the healthcare reform bill) and I believe they seized the entire program due to those issues. I am glad that it did help your family and I do know a couple people who used it but the process didn't really make a lot of sense, It was a good idea, though. Thanks for sharing:)

Edited by kat

I used to get excited by going out and singing or writing a song and jamming in Slogo, Lord of Sins, and Ms. Hearts garage but now I get my excitement from this new, badass, reasonable priced planner that I bought today!! Hell yeah, Assessments, PCP meetings, home and day program monitoring, union and monthly staff meetings, and scribble scrabble notes all over the pages!! Hell to the yeah, man. Good times.

Just not enough time in the day...I have a very large deck shipment arriving in the morning and still have a lot of prep work that needs to be done. I think I can get everything done before Thursday if I just stay focused...

While listening to Noir Deco's latest song I can't help but think of my long term goal of eventually creating a "Dreamwave bedroom", what a cross between a futuristic bedroom and cyberpunk nightclub might look like. It'll be neon lit with a repainted arcade machine hosting a gaming pc, and a good place to have some brews, write, or read. I should start calling myself a cyberpunk, not that I'm adversed to being called goth, but I'm not very connected to its modern media connotations or fond of its elitists.

How much I HATE having a TBI! My speech is finally returning to normal after nearly an hour. I no longer sound like a machine, but now my words are slow and oddly spaced. I've suffered with this for years. As I was just reminded, my brother-in-law was correct in pointing out this form of aphasia. I hope this neurologist I currently have is more efficient than my original one. That guy was an idiot.

Well, the niece is on her way to Australia as a participant of People 2 People. I don't fully trust the organization, but I hope she has a good time with her first real trip away from home...God's Speed Bitty Bitty

sml_gallery_4589_1202_1860.png

At this rate, in order to be completed with everything by August, I will have to work non-stop around the clock for the entire month of what is left of July

guess I should have planned this a bit better

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic