What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I've spent years working so hard to get my body back until, now that I'm close, I realize I don't know why I been trying. I don't have the drive to do anything anymore. My company is on standby because I can't operate it. My house is on standby due to, as alluded to, my interference. Everyone around me is either too sick or too busy, or annoying, to be bothered. I can't drive. Walking is still difficult. Doing activities on a consistent basis is exhausting and often downright painful. I have no relationships outside family. Why am I still struggling so hard? What is the point? The last interactive thing I was actually enjoying has just ended because of extenuating circumstances I'd rather not go into. So what now? What do I do now?

I'm actually working on three deadlines currently:

Bulk pickup is August 19th to get all yard and construction debris to the curb

The 18 month no interest deadline is August 25th for product purchasing

September 6th is the birthday of the individual getting the room remodeled. Would be an awesome birthday gift :biggrin:

Thinking I should not have taken a break yet...now my body doesn't want to get started again and the places where the composite board fell on me are stating to become stiff...

Take meds, keep moving...

I am turning into a girly girl...I had my first professional pedicure today...and it is nothing comparable to doing it yourself. I so needed that after the stressful week I had...it still doesn't take the place of good old fashioned...nevermind...I am going to act like a lady...not a whore....Remember lady in the street, whore in the bedroom!

I am turning into a girly girl...I had my first professional pedicure today...and it is nothing comparable to doing it yourself. I so needed that after the stressful week I had...it still doesn't take the place of good old fashioned...nevermind...I am going to act like a lady...not a whore....Remember lady in the street, whore in the bedroom!

Seriously though...what's up with the "girly" thing? Did someone say something to you? I would be disappointed to lose hot chic because someone couldn't cope with...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic