What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I can't believe this. .I can't believe he's fucking doing this. .I may have went crazy verbally on him, it's assault, I didn't push him...I said the worst things in the world and regret that but he assault? I can't go to jail, omg I can't have a charge like that associated with me. I wish my dad were alive.

I can't deal with certain people. I attracted trash cause of what I put out in the universe. ..I expected shit I got it. I don't have to, stop thinking because you came from a shitty past that you deserve a shitty future...move on. My anger got me in trouble because I was ticking already...this situation is bad but it's the biggest lesson I needed, I'm not enraged anymore. ..as devastating as this feels. The anger is gone, this will blow away with the wind I'm confident...no doubt. I actually could go to Meijer today, took a number, got overlooked anyway and handled it correctly, without feeling that feeling I get of hate to anyone. It's messed up the fear of a possible criminal record had to do it. How shitty.

Nobody cares about anything anymore

Everyone has an opinion, can talk and talk and talk til they are blue in the face but action, hell no. Perhaps I should put up a facade like the majority and I can keep my shit together. I can't shut up if I see something that's just wrong and have outed places I've worked at for not just unethical, but flat out illegal things like Medicaid fraud but where has it gotten me? A trillion steps backwards, an inability to deal with society, flat broke, stressed at max in general, etc. ...After all the bs I went through getting an education, going through hell waaay to young, wtf for? This? I should have choose a different career field, noone cares about ethics and empathy. Only greedy and apathic people make it anywhere in this life in these times. I should have been born 60 years ago because my once eager to change the world, to care about anything besides me doesn't fit today.

No jail time right?

well I've only been accused at this point, I suppose it means I have charges pending but if this is going to the Wayne county prosecutors office I don't know. .I don't know. I have never been accused of anything before, my fear is having a DV charge at all. If that's on my record, I'm finished in my dead career field, and even though I hate it. .it's all I know. My plan is to find ANY social work job I can right now..ASAP, so I can make the money to get my car out and get my shit in order. I gotta stay away from relationships, point blank.

well I've only been accused at this point, I suppose it means I have charges pending but if this is going to the Wayne county prosecutors office I don't know. .I don't know. I have never been accused of anything before, my fear is having a DV charge at all. If that's on my record, I'm finished in my dead career field, and even though I hate it. .it's all I know. My plan is to find ANY social work job I can right now..ASAP, so I can make the money to get my car out and get my shit in order. I gotta stay away from relationships, point blank.

Accused of what... :huh:

Did you trip him or something?!?

...by the way...how much is your car?

What you need to do is press charges against him for kidnapping (locking you in a room), threats to your safety (resulting in you calling for friends to help you escape from him, child endangerment (for your children being exposed to that jerk when you didn't realize what a danger he was), and theft (holding your vehicle hostage). Counter charges are your best bet. He can't charge you for domestic violence if he is the one assaulting you. You should have called the police when the situation first began. They would have gotten you in touch with services to assist you and your children. There are actually a lot more services aimed at helping women in danger. Plus, you have the information posted to this site regarding everything he's done including deceiving you into moving in with him under the pretenses of helping you.

(I've seen too much of this happening on COPS and ID TV over and over and over again.)

No, he said I pushed him during a heated argument. My car is 480 bucks! They had to rebuild something related to the springs as the spring was ready to go through the back window, the guys at the shop were like omg, they didn't even think that they could fix it.

I don't know why this computer I am using is not letting me quote the posts here but your right, Eaglerose, I wish I would have...all this shit was building up and now that I am researching this DV stuff all the things he was doing is actually DV itself according to the laws as I am sitting here researching. I know right.

No, he said I pushed him during a heated argument. My car is 480 bucks! They had to rebuild something related to the springs as the spring was ready to go through the back window, the guys at the shop were like omg, they didn't even think that they could fix it.

Is your car located in a place you can actually go get it or does he have control over that?

I think my friend needs to stop drinking so much. I think I should have been a better friend and stole the keys from him tonight. I think my friend is lucky as fuck to be alive. I think my friend is lucky as fuck to have a friend like me who dragged his unconscious ass from his car after he dropped me off and he got hit leaving my house. . Maybe not. I could have done more.. I just thank God he's alive and in once piece. Jesus Christ what a night.. I think that, my friends, is what we call a "waker-upper" ...

I think my friend needs to stop drinking so much. I think I should have been a better friend and stole the keys from him tonight. I think my friend is lucky as fuck to be alive. I think my friend is lucky as fuck to have a friend like me who dragged his unconscious ass from his car after he dropped me off and he got hit leaving my house. . Maybe not. I could have done more.. I just thank God he's alive and in once piece. Jesus Christ what a night.. I think that, my friends, is what we call a "waker-upper" ...

Hope he's o.k..

I remember when it was legal to buy cigarettes at any age. I was like six walking to the gas station for my elderly neighbor and buying her cigarettes and she paid me so I'd buy myself candy. Damn cigarettes were like a dollar a pack, gas was 78 cents. Wow.

I remember when it was legal to buy cigarettes at any age. I was like six walking to the gas station for my elderly neighbor and buying her cigarettes and she paid me so I'd buy myself candy. Damn cigarettes were like a dollar a pack, gas was 78 cents. Wow.

I remember those days. My aunt used to send me in to the gas station to buy her smokes and in return I got some candy or a soda, etc..

Of course now that would never happen. Obviously any six year old buying a candy bar and marlboro reds has a serious problem. Lol :rolleyes:

Edited by Soulrev

I remember those days. My aunt used to send me in to the gas station to buy her smokes and in return I got some candy or a soda, etc..

Of course now that would never happen. Obviously any six year old buying a candy bar and marlboro reds has a serious problem. Lol :rolleyes:

Lmao! Right.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic