What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

WOW!!! I think I just hit my breaking point. In my need to take care of others' well being, I just realized I've been living like a guest in a 6' x 10' space in my own home.

I felt guilty because I ended up uprooting some family members due to renovation projects that drained cash reserves fast.

I have been feeling embarrassed about the length of time it has taken, to do a small build, due to lack of material resources.

I took on the responsibility of caring for family pets due to my misplacing their owners.

I had not been able to do a full in-home clean up due to sensitivity of light, sound and dust by house guest.

I was asked to store stuff in my house for nearby and out of town family members because it was believed I had the most unused space.

I ended up storing my stuff in my dining room because my basement is housing other peoples' stuff.

I've been sleeping futon-style in my living room because I gave my bedroom to an injured family member in need of a house-wide handicap makeover.

Although it appears I have made myself indispensably invaluable to those around me, for a while now, it seems I've been waiting for the "kick in the pants" to get me motivated to take care of business...I think I just got it!!!

:teehee:

lol, and I've never LARPED in my life. ..unless you count my playing magic with Troy a few times. I probably should have been a larper cause too much reality kills. ..o.k., so Nightmare On Elm Street LARP. ..penis. ..I mean pending.

I declare if one more family member/loved one misunderstands me again, I might actually consider possibly taking a step out the door and NOT returning for at least 5 minutes...lol

Son of a big freaking so-n-so!!!

First they took Belle Isle away from the city of Detroit, now they have outsourced our trash pick-up to Rizzo Services. Unfortunately Rizzo won't touch anything for Waste Management (a.k.a. Curbside Bulk Pickup Items) which we have no idea who is handling that service. So now all the bulk pick up that was scheduled for May 20, 2014 is sitting in all the streets awaiting removal decisions by "the powers that be".

In the meantime, a city already known for blight just added Curbside Ode de Trash Heap to the list... :dry:

Yep, just as I thought. I ended up spending an hour dumping bulk pickup items onto the street yesterday because our new waste pickup service (RED) will not touch anything "Waste Management" (GREEN). So my efforts to put out a neat garbage area for pickup backfired and now there is another roadside trash heap awaiting removal. And for my efforts, the representative for "Bulk Item" had this to say, "I'm surprised you haven't received a ticket already."

However, I did learn that now with the outsourced service, Bulk Pickup is every 2 weeks instead of once every 3 months. Curbside service now includes Recycling Pickup. The unfortunate part is I no longer have a convenient way to dispose of construction debris without suffering a possible $10,000 fine. So now in conjunction to the "free" removal service I have to "rent" removal service. :confused:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic