What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

My face hurts from smiling all day. ..so there going to pay me for actually doing what I went to school for? No bs insurance issues, no political crap to piss me off, My clients seem amazing and compliant, staff say they love getting up and going to work and they encourage my ideas...I have a clean slate here..whatever I want to do and how I want to do it. ..nice. I like faith based. ..

Yay! It's great to hear a lot of good things are happening for people. Hopefully the momentum of positive vibes keeps up for a long time to come... :biggrin:

...Now if I could just find a way to convince the insurance company to add an extra grand to my paycheck, I'd be ecstatic...lol

Why are people so surprised by racism? It never went anywhere. Children are still being raised believing one shade of skin color is better than another. Public media readily shows one group's violence faster than another's. Movie companies still refuse to produce movies by blacks unless they have a certain level of stupidity, profanity, or sex in them (It's true. Look it up), with the same situation for new authors by publishing companies. Music produced by blacks are limited to R&B, rap, blues, gansta rap, or jazz. (Companies seem unwilling to touch ethnic performers singing any other format unless that performer is extremely well-known or wealthy enough to produce their own.) Banks refuse to work with their own customers in predominately black neighborhoods (or create very elaborate reasons for why they "can't"). I know this extends to many other ethnic groups but these are the ones I find the most in the news online (because the news stations on television refuse to cover them).

So much has changed and yet, so much has remained the same. It is very frustrating and I'm really sick of it.

Jesus Christ! Please, please stop putting your hand on my fucking leg, or texting me nasty shit like I find you appealing. I hate this, I hate how you play the supportive do called friend but you are just being gross and ulterior. I can't even get mad is the shitty part, Grrr! I am not going to hold my tongue much longer and I'm going to end up fucking myself, my kid. Gotta stfu.

Oops, I think I forgot myself and spoke too freely a bit ago...I guess being sick gives me loose lips.

I've spent so many years being told that I don't know how to hold a proper conversation, that I make people feel "beat up" when they get off the phone with me, that I speak hard and defensively, that I talk like an antagonist, that my works hurt other's feelings, etc... So in response to all the constructive criticism, I have spent many years redefining my speech, speaking pattern, as well as choosing my battles. Unfortunately, sometime, all it takes is that one moment of forgetfulness to make someone feel that I am not taking their feelings into consideration.

I have learned the art of direct speech avoidance just to maintain the peace, but being sick screws that up and the fear of "back to square one" ends up staring me in the face.

TV Shows everyone's watching. I've only heard of one of those shows. The rest I have no idea what they are about. So I guess not everyone is watching them. Unless I am a ghost, in which case I don't exist.

Jinkies...I guess I must not exist right along with you... :blink:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic