What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

This is interesting, I actually found two soft lumps on the back of my neck that are causing my dizzy spells. Thinking they might be infected glads like I used to suffer from when I was in my younger years...

No don't do it! Once you enter you CAN NOT LEAVE! EVER! It's a black hole I swear! Lol

LOL, l know, it's the last place I would go probably but I apply for jobs everyday and this one has been calling me for awhile, they actually wanted me to go deeper into Indiana which was nearly four hours from here but this is in Angola, its only a little over two hours. I have to start over though, and this is dead here. Edited by kat

Did I just, did I just combine my social work skills with my intuition and actually do something helpful and rewarding, and accurate? Hmmm, I could make a hustle on this..helping people emotionally and spiritually...I should start a thing.
Edited by kat

It often baffles my mind how some people can watch shows about fictional characters they may never meet and can tell you that character's life story or certain phrases that character has said verbatim, but fail to hear or even understand words coming out of the mouth of an actual human being they have been holding conversations with for over 20 years...

...it's said that fact is stranger than fiction, but what do you do when you don't even measure up to fiction...

It often baffles my mind how some people can watch shows about fictional characters they may never meet and can tell you that character's life story or certain phrases that character has said verbatim, but fail to hear or even understand words coming out of the mouth of an actual human being they have been holding conversations with for over 20 years...

...it's said that fact is stranger than fiction, but what do you do when you don't even measure up to fiction...

Imitate the fiction. That's what I did. I chose character attributes I liked and meshed it into a working personality along with my naturally inherited traits. It worked.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic