What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Why do video games have to be hooked up to the internet for us to play them? I'm tired of being blocked simply because the wi-fi went down, or the website can't be found. Then, to add further insult to injury, the games often require what they refer to as in-app purchases to move them along. This all sucks! Just sell the blasted thing to us and back off!

Apparently, free isn't exactly free, is it?

Wow...meeting all these impossible deadlines, this week, from bill pays due 42 hours from date of notice or court orders requesting documentation covering the last 12 months to be compiled in a matter of days, I keep getting visions of a flying unicorn pooping glitter and throwing up rainbows... :blink:

OK...it's official, I'm sleep deprived...

I am soo under sexed. Fucking women in thirties and sex drive. Bad time to not have outlet. Hopefully it chills out when I realize there's noone f!*# worthy round here so definitely noone marriage or ltr worthy. Damn pillow could attempt to cuddle back but it leaves me and ends up going to sleep on the floor. *joke way funnier in person*

I am soo under sexed. Fucking women in thirties and sex drive. Bad time to not have outlet. Hopefully it chills out when I realize there's noone f!*# worthy round here so definitely noone marriage or ltr worthy. Damn pillow could attempt to cuddle back but it leaves me and ends up going to sleep on the floor. *joke way funnier in person*

It figures, just because I have to chauffeur starting around 6:30am this morning, I haven't been able to get to sleep all night. This will be one of the long days since I won't be back on this side of town until sometime after 3pm today...oh pooh.

Maybe I should just start exercising to get my energy level up and do the whole protein thing in about an hour or two...

Had a moment. I apologize for the rant. I get sensitive.

:question:

You can't apologize for a rant if there is no rant...but...are you OK from whatever the rant was that you are apologizing for? Sometimes, it's good to rant about whatever is bothering you...keeps the chakra positive :biggrin:

:question:

You can't apologize for a rant if there is no rant...but...are you OK from whatever the rant was that you are apologizing for? Sometimes, it's good to rant about whatever is bothering you...keeps the chakra positive :biggrin:

in a nutshell, in 19 day's I would have successfully raised a well adjusted child into an adult. I'm kinda blown away by her becoming an adult. We been through alot raising her alone virtually and she is so good. I don't know how as crazy as it's been. I'm taken aback. My little Angelica is grown. I keep feeling guilty for being such a mess all these years. Now what?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic