What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

It's interesting how some people have no idea what someone is going through at 5am in the morning and they wake up in the middle of a mess only to misunderstand what's going on...Good Morning...

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................there it is..................................................... :blink:

Why is everything taking forever to complete...this is starting to turn from a labor of love to a project of loathing. Each product I touch has an installation issue that takes hours to rectify which is really making me look bad and I have a lot to make up for.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic