What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

This just got real. I passed out from exhaustion and all the plans for today stood idle.  I'm totally floored.

You need to be careful.  You have friends who can help you if you want.  You just need to tell us how to help.  This goes for Troy as well.

Joy bills are due that the only place the money is, is in my moms bank account and I cant write checks for her, even if I wanted to go off the grid and forge her signature I cant really do it, her handwriting is too distinct.   She can barely speak.   Also the crap with all the rental bills and such (you'd think the rentals would be a good source of income... nope, totally overpowred by all the debt my dad left my mom on things that were jointly owned when he died).  Plus there is TONS of mail in my moms name that I've been reading that I have no real clue what the right response is.   Guess I just have to take the super urgent stuff to the hospital and try to figure something out, really don't want to stress my mom out anymore than she is already , but she'll really flip out if something ends up being late.

Plus the god damn insomnia is making it hard to be up during the day to get these things done.  RAGE. 

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Have I given up? I hope I haven't fallen into a depression especially not with winter coming. Everything seems to go wrong just when the snow starts to fly. I need to stay sharp. 

I have empathy.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Have I given up? I hope I haven't fallen into a depression especially not with winter coming. Everything seems to go wrong just when the snow starts to fly. I need to stay sharp. 

42 minutes ago, phee said:

I have empathy.

I am with you both. Especially with the holiday season here basically.  If I had drugs and bill money I would just stay high until spring.  TBH

1 minute ago, kat said:

I didn't know guys thought about that anymore. The world is different and people..idk...they don't value each other it seems.  Of course it could be my own experience creating a bias.

I think it is more like guys in general are not comfortable admitting to having a special dream of finding someone where as women are more willing to say it.  We guys are supposed to be the tough guy, if we find someone fine if not oh well seems to be the thought.  I don't broadcast it but I am willing to admit it.  I am not going to let my past marriage problems reflect on someone I may meet and have a connection with.  I'm not speaking for all guys but I do believe there are some who believe what I do.

I need someone to tell me what it means when you see a cat in your house but you don't actually have one so you think it's cause for some reason you have hallucinated but someone comes to your house for the first time whom you never told this too and they ask if you have a cat...you say no, but they swear you are screwing with them until they come over again and they see the phantom cat in the same spot that you seen it two weeks prior. ...but you still don't tell him until he told you what and where he seen it and he described it as it was how you seen it as well? Anyone want to help figure this out with me? The room is so heavy too.

1 minute ago, kat said:

I need someone to tell me what it means when you see a cat in your house but you don't actually have one so you think it's cause for some reason you have hallucinated but someone comes to your house for the first time whom you never told this too and they ask if you have a cat...you say no, but they swear you are screwing with them until they come over again and they see the phantom cat in the same spot that you seen it two weeks prior. ...but you still don't tell him until he told you what and where he seen it and he described it as it was how you seen it as well? Anyone want to help figure this out with me? The room is so heavy too.

Could be a ghost cat.  Sometimes that means there is a message for you.  Someone who has passed is looking out for you.  It's their way to let you know without making it too spooky.  I get into the paranormal stuff.

9 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Could be a ghost cat.  Sometimes that means there is a message for you.  Someone who has passed is looking out for you.  It's their way to let you know without making it too spooky.  I get into the paranormal stuff.

That makes sense. ..so it's not as spooky...I'm wondering why now and who. Thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, michael840 said:

I think my mind is messed up lately.  I haven't really been feeling like myself and have been just sort of shutting down.  Maybe my anger and anxiety are just getting the best of me.

I hope you start feeling like yourself again soon. 

4 hours ago, michael840 said:

I think my mind is messed up lately.  I haven't really been feeling like myself and have been just sort of shutting down.  Maybe my anger and anxiety are just getting the best of me.

Wished you could have been at The Red Apple Thursday. Seeing Trene in her gift may have lifted your spirits. Definitely need to post a picture for you to see. :happy:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic