what ruined your day?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They switched my shift at work from 6:30a-3:00p to 3p-11:30p . Extremely lame! And I get a new supervisor who I will need to train w/o compensation. I keep gettin new bosses this year and have to keep proving my worth (which is exhautsing when you hate your job).

The night shift is super depressing. Boyfriend will be gone by the time I wake up and he will be asleep when I get home from work. I'll never get to see my friends or family , or anyone at all for that matter. Save on the weekends and that new creepy old dude who will be here too . WooHoo just me ol' creepy, it'll give a us a chance to bond.

My life is stupid. I need a new job

The health care bill passing.

Forgive me, darling, but that just made my day. Not your upset, but getting something different than what we have in the way of health care. No, I don't know that it is going to work, but I am hopeful.

Anyway, despite all our differences of opinion, hugs to you. I hope something you like comes along and makes the rest of today, or maybe tomorrow, a little brighter for you.

From what you told me, that wasn't and shouldn't have been a hard decision to make... just an unpleasant one to deal with once enacted. You did the right thing.

I've called and/or messaged damn near everyone I need to now. I've learned a LOT. The place is worse than I thought lol.

Right decision yeah..just...a pain in me ass to deal with atm.

Guest Megalicious

hmmm.. let see.

I was late to my 10 o'clock class, I had little to no sleep, I pretty much bomb that fucking Stats test and I got so angry at Skeletor (my nutr teacher) I left in the middle of class to walk in the rain, listen to AC and pretty much ball my little eyes out....

Fuck today.

hmmm.. let see.

I was late to my 10 o'clock class, I had little to no sleep, I pretty much bomb that fucking Stats test and I got so angry at Skeletor (my nutr teacher) I left in the middle of class to walk in the rain, listen to AC and pretty much ball my little eyes out....

Fuck today.

:grouphug

Yeah, Fuck today and yesterday too.