what ruined your day?

An asshole pulling in front of me while they entered the freeway (mind you, their lane wasn't ending anytime soon) and forcing me to go from 75mph to 40mph in seconds. Pissed me off.

And it didn't help my random chest pains on the way home. :dry:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work stuff. Had to bust a head today. These people clearly had no idea who they are dealing with. But they just learned.

Stupid woman tried messing with me again, and she got another write up. I don't think she'll have her job much longer. Score: Darkmatter 2 : Ignorant Ghetto Lady 0. :pirate:

It's good to know that people respect the work I do and back me up on it. I feel much better.

• 2 weeks later...

-Had to work with my brain dead coworker who I can't stand.

-Had an old friend tell me in detail how he fucked a chick he just met with no protection...the day after he told me he liked/likes me a lot.

-Friend canceled our plans because they are not convenient enough for her.

-Being bothered by ex's online about how much I still miss them apparently. *rolls eyes*

-Not getting to see my other half.

-Having to do a community service 3 hour thing that was boring as hell.

-Being ignored all day by people.

-And am pretty sure that plans for tomorrow are already ruined. XD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Having to go carry my 23 year old cousins casket into the church in a few hours.

Not being able to shake how he looked in the hospital when he died.

Wishing I could go back to when I last saw him alive, 2 hours before he was killed and make him stay home.

Having to go carry my 23 year old cousins casket into the church in a few hours.

Wishing I could go back to when I last saw him alive, 2 hours before he was killed and make him stay home.

:grouphug

After someone dies one of the most horrible parts is going through the "what ifs". Almost everyone does it, I'd almost consider it a part of the grieving process.

My morning only sucked because I got up feeling like crap. I also have to clean the floor up from the party because DAMN.

After someone dies one of the most horrible parts is going through the "what ifs". Almost everyone does it, I'd almost consider it a part of the grieving process.

My morning only sucked because I got up feeling like crap. I also have to clean the floor up from the party because DAMN.

I am sorry for what you and your family are going through.

:grouphug

Major hugs, dude. So sorry for you and your family's loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last night this guy that I once dated and still really care about was supposed to come over. I got all pretty for him and bought food and drinks and planned a good time. He ended up getting too drunk and didn't text me till 1 in the morning that he was too drunk and his friends had to take him home. We had planned last night for over a month.... He made me cry a lot....i am so stupid.