what ruined your day?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Istarted seeing this guy a month ago and i am crazy about him. Last night he told me he is applying to two out of state graad schols and may not bbe living here in the next 5 months. I was so upset i started to throw up. He applied at U of M and has an interview i hope he gets in.........dont need to lose another man :no

• 2 weeks later...

goddamnit! owowow! I got entangled in the furniture again. Damn stuff keeps jumping out at me i swear that table is NOT WHERE I LEFT IT! It be gnomes or evil faries me thinks...

I am applying for two sit down jobs today I hope I get one...my ankle hates that I walk on it 4-5 hours a day already can't take much more of this its swelling and turning blue.

Oh and i just broke my nail off below the end and half way down the nail bed. owowow

Besides all of that...did everyone get an extra helpin' of stupid today? Or what??? With....maybe...a lil side of stupid to go with that...oh and don't forget the stupid sprinkles ontop! whoo

My eagerness.

And, when I went to watch my elderly neighbor for 3 and half hours early...about an hour before I had to leave, she went to use the restroom...and was too weak to get herself up again. So she insisted to wait until the nurse got there to help her. :confused:

I felt terrible for her...