...SOMETHING COLD III: Tepid Disco

l_a10d4db907e44439b6fbd1182f03b932.jpg

Something Cold's third premier at the Trowbridge House of Coffee is sure to be a wild one. Deejay Deadbeat will be laying down the COLDEST of electronik, punk and wave music, while two excellent acts keep the sexual kalte erotik flow bumpin'. YOUU. is a Detroit based minimal-synth project who will surely get your sadsack feet moving, while Michael Mars is the other half of renowned MARCO POLIO AND THE NEW VACCINES. His own special cocktail of outerspace live electronics will leave you foaming at the mouth. Or is it brain? Shit.

As always, this event is FREE, and unlike Fight Club, bring a friend. Bring your family! Bring your cat, your dog, your neighbor, or a friend you haven't spoke to in a year. Fuck the economy, we offer DOLLAR PABST BLUE RIBBON all night in hearty pints. Mixed coffee drinks and cocktails are also at your request. Your lovely bartender Jessica will keep you company all night, that is, when you're not keeping the danse floor warm.

No smoke and mirrors here, just the coldest night in MICHIGAN.

www.myspace.com/somethingcold

www.thc313.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greyhalo

I'm glad I finally made it out for this monthly event, even though I didn't stay very late. Mr. Deadbeat played some great tunes, and the performances were also very good. You guys should check this out next month! The Trowbridge Coffee House is a really nice place too--with a full bar.