Looking for someone to go to a concert with =]

EATourAnnoucement.jpg

I'm looking for a female or male to accompany me to the Emilie Autumn tour on December the 6th of 2009 at the crowfoot in Pontiac. Emilie Autumn concerts are more of a theatrical inclined than and other concert I've ever been too it's a wonderful experience I would like to share.I would like someone who is fun, kind, and just overall like to have a good time. I have two tickets with v.i.p access to the book reading and meet and greet(your ticket will be at half price). I would also like someone who doesn't mind dressing up for this occasion. If you somewhat Intrigued by this offer or want more info to get in contact with me shoot me an email via at kenneth.f.scales@comcast.net or via text message at 313-304-1409. tell me why you would like to go, tell me about yourself, and what do you think of Emilie Autumns music and your true intentions on going on this musical venture. serious Inquiries only and a photo would boost you likely hood of acceptance for the offer. No creepers please jk =] haha anyways message me via those two I mentioned and I will respond swiftly thank you and I hope to speak with you soon...=]