For Sale

2 Alpine, v- power, MRP-M350 mono power amplifier, 700 W max, each amp has one channel for one speaker

2 Alpine type R 12inch dual voice coil 4 ohm x 4 ohm 1000 watt peak power

they were puchased in 2003, professionally installed and were only used for 4 months then we had to sell the car we had them in and they have been sitting my closet since then. They all work, in extreamly good condition, and may still be under some type of manufacture warranty.

THIS EQUIPMENT HAS NOT BEEN BEATEN UP or USED VERY MUCH AT ALL

I am asking $440 for the whole set ( paid $880+ for them)and i will post a link to where you can see a pic as soon as craigslist gets it posted.

We are located in macomb county, i will not ship these.

I need to sell these quick, i need to pay my mortage and some other bills badly.

thanks

lilith

Link for pics

2 Alpine, v- power, MRP-M350 mono power amplifier, 700 W max, each amp has one channel for one speaker

2 Alpine type R 12inch dual voice coil 4 ohm x 4 ohm 1000 watt peak power

they were puchased in 2003, professionally installed and were only used for 4 months then we had to sell the car we had them in and they have been sitting my closet since then. They all work, in extreamly good condition, and may still be under some type of manufacture warranty.

THIS EQUIPMENT HAS NOT BEEN BEATEN UP or USED VERY MUCH AT ALL

I am asking $440 for the whole set ( paid $880+ for them)and i will post a link to where you can see a pic as soon as craigslist gets it posted.

We are located in macomb county, i will not ship these.

I need to sell these quick, i need to pay my mortage and some other bills badly.

thanks

lilith

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived