Why aren't you watching the superbowl?

Soulrev

When I was asked this question a little bit ago, my best explanation was as follows: "If I wanted to watch a bunch of millionaires getting all sweaty and touching eachother, I would hang out in Hollywood"

Ehh yeah so am I the only one here who really honestly HATES sports? I mean, seriously. A bunch of jack offs getting paid way too much money to play a game that some people worship more than their claimed religions...

I am watching Lord of the Rings extended versions, listening the commentaries. All four full-length commentaries on each of the three movies (cast, directors, production, and design teams.)

Then, I will watch all three again in THX, again. Then the extras DVDs.

Yes, I am that bored. :dry:

I'm sure I'll catch the commercials on YouTube.

Meh, not real impressed this year. KGB had a funny one, couple mildly amusing Budweiser ones, one good Bridgestone... nothing else really got my attention. And there seemed to be a gender-conflict theme that I didn't really care for.

Meh, not real impressed this year. KGB had a funny one, couple mildly amusing Budweiser ones, one good Bridgestone... nothing else really got my attention. And there seemed to be a gender-conflict theme that I didn't really care for.

The Denny's chickens amused me..

The Denny's chickens amused me..

Those were funny. And I liked that one... for some techy thing... Viz-something? Gorgeous production on that. And the one that was done to "My Generation", can't remember what that one was for, either... which makes it a FAIL in advertising terms :p

Those were funny. And I liked that one... for some techy thing... Viz-something? Gorgeous production on that. And the one that was done to "My Generation", can't remember what that one was for, either... which makes it a FAIL in advertising terms :p

The Vizio tv commercial?

I'm a sports fan still. Don't care much for basketball. I do love playing sports as well, though I don't have enough people around me to play street hockey anymore.

Come play some street hockey with me and my family. We get brutal, no one leaves without an injury. We play almost every year. We use to play multiple times a year but that's changed. But hell yeah, I love street hockey. muwhahahaha!

Oh and I didn't watch because the bf and I don't want to :p

I'm not into sports. I went to a lot of football games in high school but that was fun because I personally knew lots of the people who played and it was a fun time to be with friends. Without that connection it's meaningless.

The game itself doesn't interest me at all.

I'm a sports fan too, Slogo.

I didn't watch the super bowl though. I was otherwise preoccupied.

Sounds like someone was having a good time! :wink Of course, I think this is a polite way of saying he got some, but then, my mind is always, well, you know.

Myself, I don't watch television in general. I don't follow sports. I didn't realize it was coming until someone at work mentioned it. Luckily, I could care less, because I was way too busy yesterday to watch tv! Audrey's birthday fun, micro-mini movie filming, rehearsing, and some grub. That will fill a day!

I'm not into sports. I went to a lot of football games in high school but that was fun because I personally knew lots of the people who played and it was a fun time to be with friends. Without that connection it's meaningless.

The game itself doesn't interest me at all.

I used to watch football with Second Hubby Rick and he made it interesting... he would tell me kind of gossipy stuff about the players, coaches, rivalries, etc. So I was actually able to engage with it. But without that, it's just a bunch of big goon guys in stupid-looking outfits running around a field knocking each other down. Watching the people on the sidelines is more interesting than the actual gameplay, 'cos I like behind-the-scenes stuff.