Theft of music equipment

Hellion

:devil About 4 years ago a certain person I used to hang out with decided to one day take the first guitar and amp that I had bought in 1997; worth about $1,100. The last time I saw this piece of shit was at CC around Labor Day weekend: He hopefully better not ever come near me ever because. well you know. Well hopefully in the future I will be able to get some more music gear and go back to jamming.

Hear, Hear! I too, am now without band mates from the stealing...lies, and games. Really am afraid to let strangers into my house again but rehersal space is so damn expensive!!!

:devil About 4 years ago a certain person I used to hang out with decided to one day take the first guitar and amp that I had bought in 1997; worth about $1,100. The last time I saw this piece of shit was at CC around Labor Day weekend: He hopefully better not ever come near me ever because. well you know. Well hopefully in the future I will be able to get some more music gear and go back to jamming.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know this feeling i have had over $2500 worth drum eqip. stolen from my house about 10 years ago...i knew who it was too, so i hunted them down and made it even. couldn't get the stuff back cause it was already sold , but they sure did wish they NEVER would have even thought about takeing my shit again...

side note; i claimed it on home owners insurence.

greg

Archived