Taking showers

DJ Nocker

All of my friends and family have always thought its weird.... But I love taking showers with no lights on. I have done it since I was probably 12. To me its more relaxing that way. Does anyone else do this or am I just nuts?

Different.

I think I'll try that.

Let me know what you think, try to memorize where things are in your tub first, or place them in areas you will remember. Apparently its easy to fall in the shower with no light as well(throws off equilibrium) but I have never had any problems. I just think its very soothing. may want to try it with a little bit of light, say from the crack of the door. I personally like no light, shove a towel under the door and everything, so i cant see a thing.

Here I thought that I was the only one that did that.(not all the time but sometimes. It also works with bathing too)

I try and keep light usage to a minimum as much as possible as my eyes are very sensitive. Even if I am at my office at work, if nobody else is there, the lights stay off. My computer is all the light I need.

Edited by kat

Here I thought that I was the only one that did that.(not all the time but sometimes. It also works with bathing too)

I try and keep light usage to a minimum as much as possible as my eyes are very sensitive. Even if I am at my office at work, if nobody else is there, the lights stay off. My computer is all the light I need.

Im the same way, I keep my apartment pretty dark regardless, but something about taking showers in the dark is very calming. I also take long showers...to long, my girl friend gives my a hard time about it.

I took one in the dark about 30 minutes ago now.

It really did screw with my senses and perception of time...but...was refreshing.

I'll have to try it again. I am a firm believer in trying anything you do twice. Once for the initial shock, the second time to see how you really feel about it.

I tried it, it was extremely relaxing until i dropped the damn soap...

I slipped when I was fumbling around looking for it and busted my dome on the bath faucet. Screams and curses ensued, along with a headache for the next 2 hours.

I won't try that again until I have some gripping surface on that damn tub so my clumbsy ass doesn't have another potential moment of "final destination"

I tried it, it was extremely relaxing until i dropped the damn soap...

I slipped when I was fumbling around looking for it and busted my dome on the bath faucet. Screams and curses ensued, along with a headache for the next 2 hours.

I won't try that again until I have some gripping surface on that damn tub so my clumbsy ass doesn't have another potential moment of "final destination"

Your lucky thats all that happened when you dropped the soap, haha.