Official DGN Manfast (DGN Camping) Registration

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP! birthday is July 12th too I so wanna go and compete wont win but i will give it my best! I got invited to go with someone shall speak to her soon . I can't miss out on this!

Mine is two days before MANFAST. I'm excited, found out I got the entire weekend off. Can't wait.

Yay! I'm on the list! We've got one more in our group, Fairy_Goth_Mother, whom I may possibly be picking up... Will know for sure as soon as I talk to her tomorrow and I'll let you know, Cher, tomorrow night and have her message you for payment options.

Cher, I'll send you a message regarding my own payment later on, as well.

Yay! I'm on the list! We've got one more in our group, Fairy_Goth_Mother, whom I may possibly be picking up... Will know for sure as soon as I talk to her tomorrow and I'll let you know, Cher, tomorrow night and have her message you for payment options.

Cher, I'll send you a message regarding my own payment later on, as well.

Awesome, awesome, and more awesome.

(For yellow haters)

Awesome, awesome, and more awesome.

Edited by Chernobyl

Anyone up for lot mating with a mohawked mod? :p

Might I suggest Nightgaunt/Tszura? I happen to know that they're looking for lot mates. Of course with two couples on one lot that's gonna be a whole lot of screaming out to Chuck Norris in the wee hours of the morning :whistle:. I know there's one other lot where there's two people looking to lot...but I can't remember. Check the roster.

(For people who can't read the yellow, and in this case, Raev, as I know he's one of them)

Might I suggest Nightgaunt/Tszura? I happen to know that they're looking for lot mates. Of course with two couples on one lot that's gonna be a whole lot of screaming out to Chuck Norris in the wee hours of the morning :whistle:. I know there's one other lot where there's two people looking to lot...but I can't remember. Check the roster.

So Siren has just PMed me to inform that she is going to be a MANTESTANT :peanutbutterjellytime: . The bad news for all of you is that she is Canadian; so probability has it that she will win. I have a feeling she will win as MANPION after coming out of the woods riding in a carriage made of pines that she cut down while being pulled by 6 albino wolves. The sealer will be on Sunday when I realize that I forgot to bring any syrup for my pancakes to which she says, "Hold on, eh". She'll walk out into the woods once again but this time come back with five gallons of fresh maple syrup.

(For those who can't read the yellow)

So Siren has just PMed me to inform that she is going to be a MANTESTANT :peanutbutterjellytime: . The bad news for all of you is that she is Canadian; so probability has it that she will win. I have a feeling she will win as MANPION after coming out of the woods riding in a carriage made of pines that she cut down while being pulled by 6 albino wolves. The sealer will be on Sunday when I realize that I forgot to bring any syrup for my pancakes to which she says, "Hold on, eh". She'll walk out into the woods once again but this time come back with five gallons of fresh maple syrup.

Edited by Chernobyl

I am pretty sure that I will be going. I just need to figure out if I can get a ride, and a tent, and if my girlfriend wants to go.

Cool, keep me updated. I can also guarantee you that either myself of another generous DGNer can supply you with the first two necessities. You're on your own for the last one. Good luck with that :thumbsup:.

(For people who can't just be normal and NOT use Blackberrys or DGN Worksafe :tongue:)

Cool, keep me updated. I can also guarantee you that either myself of another generous DGNer can supply you with the first two necessities. You're on your own for the last one. Good luck with that :thumbsup:.

All will fall before my Canadian might.

I think I must withdraw my status as a mantestant.

I can't compete with people whom ride polar bears, live in igloos, have real beer, sport lumberjack might, invented hockey and eat ham wrapped in bacon.

I am man enough to admit when I am outclassed.

I can't compete with people whom ride polar bears, live in igloos, have real beer, sport lumberjack might, invented hockey and eat ham wrapped in bacon.

I know, it will be tough. Just be glad that this is all you're up against and that Pestilence and I wrote into the rules that WE can't compete. Then there would be no point to having a competition. That's why we're already KING and KING of MANFAST. Technically, all of you are competing for THIRD place, but when Pestobyl is in attendance, that's the best anyone can really do.

(For Raev, because you have a BlackBerry :tongue:)

I know, it will be tough. Just be glad that this is all you're up against and that Pestilence and I wrote into the rules that WE can't compete. Then there would be no point to having a competition. That's why we're already KING and KING of MANFAST. Technically, all of you are competing for THIRD place, but when Pestobyl is in attendance, that's the best anyone can really do.

Pestobyl's secret of continued success: ACTION JEANS!!!

129107329141348927.jpg

Edited by Iris

CANADIAN SHMADIAN! I live on the border as a matter of fact I can swim to canada or hitch a ride on the ferry in 5 mins from here. LOL And I live back in the woods!. I practically been camping all my life. Right now Im roughing it without power and have done for a month. Living off a propane camp stove and by flames, camp lights and crap. I used to make Teepees as a kid and sleep in them Im part native american indian. ALGONAC is a camping place we got a big state park here as well. Thats all there really is to do in Algonac is boat, camp fish and hunt. Starting to sound like a gander mountain commercial haha! Anyways bring it on! RAAWWWRRR!

To let everyone know: If you are NOT paid and are on the list...I will be systematically harassing all of you with a PM sometime today.

It just concerns me because some people said they were going to PayPal me and the funds have not arrived in my PayPal account. I want to make sure this is not an error on my account's behalf.

To let everyone know: If you are NOT paid and are on the list...I will be systematically harassing all of you with a PM sometime today.

It just concerns me because some people said they were going to PayPal me and the funds have not arrived in my PayPal account. I want to make sure this is not an error on my account's behalf.